Chapter 5

Universe: SCP

Site-98

3rd POV

(Y/N) could be seen sitting in a chair in a dark room with cameras and with handcuffs on. Four guards and the site director came into the room.

The site director looked through some documents while sitting down in a chair near the table.

Site director: "Alright, listen up. Why did you destroy site 19?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It was just a prank, no hard feelings right?" He replied with a smirk.

Site director: "Just a prank? Your 'prank' killed thousands of people!" He exclaimed a bit angry.

(Y/N): "It's a funny prank, what are you gonna do contain me? Kill me or use me against other Scp's?" He asked while looking at the site director.

Site director: "The O5 Council sees you as a big threat to the foundation, your knowledge and abilities are too dangerous to the world. A request for scp classification is being made." He said while standing up.

Site director: "Guards take him into containment." He said while walking away.

The four guards then starting walking towards (Y/N). They pointed their guns at him.

Guard 1: "Get up and follow us, if you don't cooperate we will use force." He said in a serious voice.

(Y/N) then proceeded to smile.

(Y/N): "Try and catch me!" He shouted while breaking the handcuffs and throwing the table at them.

Two guards were knocked by the table as the other two started shooting. The bullets just went through (Y/N) like he was a ghost.

A portal then appeared with tentacles coming out of it and taking the other two guards as it closed. (Y/N) then walked away through the wall as the alarm turned on.

(Y/N) walked through the hallway as he snapped his fingers releasing a lot of Scp's across the planet. He then encountered twenty guards and five scientists. The guards then noticed his presence.

Guard 2: "It's him! Shoot him!" He shouted at the others.

The guards started shooting at him as the scientists hide. (Y/N) started killing the guards by just looking at them and kept walking.

Guard: "W-What are you!?" He asked scared as he saw (Y/N) approach him.

(Y/N): "Just a bored god looking for entertainment." He replied while turning the last guard into stone and signing his chest with a pencil.

He then erased the scientists from existence and teleported away.

Time Skip

Universe: RWBY

Beacon Academy