Chapter 2

Universe: RWBY

Beacon Academy - Ozpin's Office

3rd POV

Ozpin: "So, where did you go?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N) took a sipped of his coffee before responding.

(Y/N): "I never left, I am God after all. I'm literally everywhere." He replied back.

Ozpin: "Good point..so that means you saw everything didn't you?" He said referring to when he went to rescue Salem in the past.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm probably gonna have a talk with the two brothers." He said while sipping his coffee.

Ozpin: "Well you're welcome to stay at Beacon but I guess you don't need my permission since you're literally the ruler of everything." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course, I'm looking for entertainment after all and this place is perfect for some entertainment." He said while finishing his coffee.

(Y/N): "Don't you have to prepare some stuff for the students so the plot can continue?" He asked Ozpin.

Ozpin: "Oh yeah. Thank you for reminding me but what do you mean by plot?" He said with curiosity.

(Y/N): "Nothing to worry about and now for a time skip." He said while snapping his fingers.

Time Skip

A girl named Yang Xiao Long tackles her sister Ruby in a hug aboard the large airship to Beacon, crushing the air out of her.

Yang: "Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!" She said happy.

Ruby: "Please stop." She said while gasping

Yang: "But I'm so proud of you!" She said while releasing her.

Ruby: "Really Sis, it was nothing." She said embarrassed.

Yang: "What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees." She said back.

Ruby: "I don't want to be the 'bee's knees', okay? I don't want to be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees." She replied.

Yang: "What's with you? Aren't you excited?" She asked Ruby.

Ruby: "Of course I'm excited... I just..." She stopped while sighing.

Ruby: "I got moved ahead two years. I don't want people to think I'm special or anything." She said nervous.

Yang: "But you are special." She said while going over and giving her sister a one-armed hug

The girls' attention is drawn to the 2-D animated newscast on Vale News Network playing nearby, talking about the robbery and showing Roman's mug shot.

Cyril: "The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you, Lisa."