Arc 1 Liar, Liar Chapter 4: House of Memories

Hello, kittens!

I'm back on my bullshit once again!

I'm gonna hopefully finish this fic by the end of January or sometime in February if things go to plan.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

Leave comments and feedback, even if it's just a threat to Todoroki or Momo.

Also small warning for anyone sensitive to talks controlling behaviors in this chapter.

There is also a small portion where depression is brought up, but its nothing too serious.

---------------------------------
Chat names:

Izuku: SmolSadBoi

Hitoshi: TolSadBoi
‐--‐------------------------------

Izuku didn't sleep much last night after leaving the 1-B dorms to return to his own.

His head was buzzing with to many thoughts to allow him much sleep. Everything invaded his mind. Thoughts of why Todoroki felt the need to cheat, as well as painful memories of his past partners, were the main focus of his restless thoughts.

Yomiko.

The first-ever person he dated, and the only girlfriend he's ever had, wasn't great. She asked him out during the first week of middle school. She was a second year, he was a first year.

Yomiko was extremely critical over everything Izuku did and very controlling, to the point of constantly stealing Izuku's phone to check his messages or to block and delete people that she didn't like.

Izuku lost a lot of online friends because of her, and him being quirkless back then never fought back against her controlling nature in fear of her leaving him.

Which she ultimately did anyway after becoming bored with the greenette. She decided to cheat on him to gauge Izuku's reaction. Izuku, being timid and not great with situations involving conflict, didn't react how she wanted apparently. She wanted him to get angry, and he was, he just.. didn't show it, he didn't know how to properly process the situation how to express his feelings towards it.

Shortly after Yomiko broke off their relationship over text. In her leaving message, she expressed how dull the freckled boy was.

It was difficult for Izuku to get over. He had been called a freak and such by his peers for almost a decade by that point, he was used to the insults from people who didn't actually know him, minus Katsuki, so for her to work her way into his heart and then smash it to pieces took a toll on him.

It put him in a dark place, one that would've probably caused him to do something he'd regret, but he was temporarily saved from that state of mind.

His knight in shining armor was named Kutaro.

His first boyfriend and second-ever partner swooped into his life a year after Yomiko dumped him, by this point Izuku was almost a third year and Kutaro was the same.

He was sweet and loving, the ideal boyfriend anyone could ever want. He would surprise Izuku with cute gifts such as plushies or phone charms.