Arc 1 Liar, Liar Chapter 8: Outcast's Rage

Hello, kittens!

Yeah, so my plan of finishing this fic by Feburary fell through. Theres still 3 Arcs I have to write so its gonna be a hot minute before this fic end and I can start working on another one.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter. Leave comments and feedback.

Also, there are references to 'The Devil's Tango' in this chapter, so be warned about that.

---------------

"How'd it go?"

Izuku glanced up from where he had his face buried in his arms, Hitoshi was sitting across from the tri-colored male, waiting for a response.

With a sigh Izuku sat up so he could talk to Shinsou without his arms muffling his words, "It.. It went better than I expected it too. Honestly, I feel like that was one of the best out comes that could've happened."

"That's good. I'm sorry for basicly abandoning you out here like that, but.." Hitoshi trailed off.

"But it wasn't your place to interfere with that situation. Yeah, I get it.." izuku said, "It still hurts.."

"Its going to hurt for awhile, Izu. You loved him, you were in love with him."

"I know.. I just.. I feel stupid for loving him the way I did." Green pools glassed over in sadness, "Fuck- I wanted to give him everything, Shin, my love, my trust, my support! Hell, I.."

"Izuku-"

"Hitoshi, I almost gave him me." The green eyed boy lamented, "I.. He was just so distant from me so I thought.."

"Izuku, I'm not going to patronize you about that part of a relationship, considering we both know that I'm a total whore-"

Izuku snorted, before slipping into a fit of giggles, "Hitoshi-!"

"Listen you and I both know it's true! There's no denying that, but back to my point." He said, interrupting Izuku's giggling, "If you are ready to take that step in a relationship, it even if it's out of a relationship, then go for it. But, if you're only taking that step because you feel like you have to and not because you want to, then you need to rethink the entire situation."

"Yeah.. yeah, I know that now.." Izuku said, "Honestly, this whole mess happening was probably for the best, as much as it hurts.."

"Yeah.." Hitoshi agreed, "Do you want to stay here and eat or do you want to just order to-go and leave?" Hitoshi asked.

"Um.." Izuku muttered intelligently, "Jeez, we've been here for like half an hour.. I don't really feel like staying here any longer than we have to so.."

Hitoshi nodded in understanding, "Alright. I'll o order out stuff. Salted caramel iced coffee and a truffle cake?" Hitoshi asked, referring to Izuku's usual order.

Izuku shook his head, "Ok, one; Why do you have my usual shit memorized. And two; I really just want to overload myself on sugar right now.."

Hitoshi snorted in amusement, "I know you're order because we've been coming here since the sports festival so I've heard it repeated at least twice a week since then."