Arc 2 Avoidance Chapter 11: Mistake

Hello. Kittens!

I'm back from my hiatus.

Also, chapter 10.5 was deleted because I didn't like it, so ignore that ever happened.

Hope you enjoy the chapter, leave comments and feedback.

-------

[6 Days Before Transfer]

"Izu, it's like six A.M. on a fucking Sunday, why the hell are you awake?" Hitoshi asked groggily, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he watched the early morning antics of his tri-colored friend.

"Uh.." Was Izuku's extremely intelligent response.

Sighing, Hitoshi sat upon his bed, looking down at where Izuku was on the floor with a puzzle, pieces strewn all around him, "Wha- Why? Where did you even get that from?" The lilac-haired boy asked, now almost fully awake due to his confusion.

Izuku gave flashed Hitoshi a sheepish smile as he looked at the messy-haired boy now sitting on the bed, "A few months ago I hid a bunch of puzzles around the dorm for shits and giggles to see if people could find them, or notice they were there." He admitted.

"No one's noticed have they?" Hitoshi asked, knowing his class and how unobservant they can be he wouldn't be surprised if there was one sitting in plain sight for the past few months and no one's questioned it.

"Kendo has made it her mission to find all of them, but to not touch them." Izuku answered, going back to putting pieces together, "So far she's found thirteen of the twenty of them I've hidden."

"When did you even have time to hide twenty different puzzles in our dorm?" Hitoshi asked, running a hand through his tangled purple mess of hair, hand getting stuck on a few knots.

"Wouldn't you like to know wheather boy?" Izuku answered, a cheeky smile creeping onto his face.

Hitoshi stared at Izuku for a moment, "Listen here you little shit, how dare you meme at me this early in the morning you absolute heathen!" He replied dramatically, getting up to try and tame his hair.

"You wanna sneak off campus and go get food?" Izuku asked when the taller boy sidestepped him and his puzzle.

"Hitoshi clenched his teeth, trying to tug a brush through one of the knots in his hair, "Only if you buy me coffee because it six in the fucking morning!"

"What kind of monster do you think I am? I'm gonna fuel your addiction, Babe, chill." Izuku answered, starting to clean up the scattered puzzle pieces.

Hitoshi stopped tugging at his hair, cheeks flushing a soft pink, 'Maybe I should tell him..'

~《♡》~

"So, where do you wanna go?" Izuku asked his taller companion. They had been riding around on his motorcycle for the past five minutes, no destination in mind.

Hitoshi thought for a few seconds, "You remember that cottagecore style cafe we found a few months ago?"

"Fuck yeah, that place was amazing! What was it called again?" Izuku answered as they pulled up to a red light.

Racking his brain for a moment Hitoshi answered as the light changed and the duo began moving again, "I think it was I think it was 'The Pouring Mushroom' or something like that?"

"Can you look it up on the GPS? I can't really do that unless we want to crash." Izuku requested, keeping his eyes on the car in front of him. He didn't know if they were going to suddenly break check him, even if it's extremely dangerous for someone on a motorcycle, some assholes still do it.

"Yeah, I got it." Hitoshi answered, typing in the name of the place with one hand, while the other arm was wrapped around Izuku waist.

"GPS says to make a left at the next light."

~《♡》~

"Who the fuck robs a bank at seven in the god damn morning!" Hitoshi yelled as he and Izuku chased down the criminal in question, "And why are we going after him? This is illegal!"

"Shut up, this isn't the first time I've broken the law to stop someone!" Izuku yelled back.

"That doesn't make this any better!" The taller of the two replied, "Damn it, I wish I had my capture gear! That would make this so much easier!"

"You know what else would make this easier? You letting me use my damn quirk to catch the bitch-"

"Absolutely fucking not! We don't wanna make it obvious-"

"Then use your fucking quirk, Hitoshi! Brainwash the bastard!" Izuku commanded, teeth clenched in frustration, "It won't be extremely obvious if you do and if we get caught I'll cover for you!"

"Fuck- You know what? Fine!"

Hitoshi picked up speed, not by a lot, but enough to get him closer to the surprisingly fast thief, "Sea salt is ocean cocaine!"

"What the f-" the thief responded, Hitoshi's quirk immediately taking over, causing the thief to hit the ground due to his suddenly halted movements.

Izuku hissed in sympathy when he saw the guy hit the ground, "Ouch.. You think he broke his jaw or something when he fell?"

"I sure fucking hope not!" Hitoshi said, tieing the robber's hands and feet together with his removed shoe strings, "I swear to god if I get fucking arrested at seven in the morning when we're supposed to be getting coffee I'm gonna kill someone-"

"Hitoshi-"

"We aren't even supposed to be out here, normally I'm all for these dumbass shenanigans, but this is not what I signed up for!" Hitoshi ranted.

"I'm fine with sneaking out, I'm fine with breaking dorm rules by letting you sleepover, hell I was even fucking fine with using Endeavor's credit card to buy shit, just because it made you feel better, but we can't keep fucking doing this!"

Izuku stayed silent. He knew Hitoshi was right, he couldn't continuously keep breaking the law like he's been doing, and he certainly can keep dragging others into it, it wasn't fair to them-

Hitoshi looked over to the tri-colored boy, he was worryingly still, "Izuku? Hey, listen, I'm sorry I snapped like that I just-"

"I'm sorry.." Izuku said, "I'm sorry that I keep dragging you into my bullshit like this.. After the police get here I think we should go back to the dorms.."

"Izu-"

"I.. I just need to be by myself for a while.. we both need some time apart I think." Izuku said, "You're my best friend and for the past two weeks of everything happening I've spent most of my time with you and that isn't exactly fair.."

Izuku went silent again when they saw police cars coming closer. Izuku was stuck in his head thinking about how he kept dragging Hitoshi into his problems, and Hitoshi thinking about how to fix what he just did.

'Damn it, I really fucked this up..'