Arc 1 Liar, Liar. Chapter 2: The 'Party'

Hello, Kittens!

Chapter 2 is here!

I would post this later, but I have to vote and do some other shit today.

Anyway! Enjoy the chapter, leave comments & feedback! Seeing you guys threaten or rant at the characters makes me laugh and I love seeing it <3

------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku groaned in frustration as he continued to rifle through his closet. It was six-thirty and he didn't have anything to go to the party in. Shoto was coming to get him in an hour!

Izuku grabbed his phone from off his desk as he angrily shoved another shirt back into the closet. He quickly selected the contact called 'Nei-chan'.

Izuku put the phone on speaker and waited for the other to pick up, "Izuku?" The green-haired boy heard Neito say.

"Hey, Nei-chan, Can you come to my dorm, I can't find anything that looks good for the party." He said scrunching his nose up at a puke green shirt. Why does he even have this? He shook his head and quickly threw it back into the depth of his messy closet.

"Yeah, I'll be over in five." The blond replied before hanging up.

Izuku continued to rifle through his clothes, continuing to find nothing. He stopped when there was a knock at the door, "It's open!" He shouted.

"Sit down, let me handle this you fucking disaster." Neito said, entering the room. Izuku did as he was told and sat down watching the blond look through his destroyed closet, "Do you not know how to put things away?"

"I was frustrated!" Izuku muttered.

"You don't even want to go to this party, so why are you putting in so much effort?" Neito asked.

Izuku flopped backwards now fully laying on his bed, "Because this is the first time 1-A is spending time as a class other than studying." He said, "This is a big deal Nei-chan."

Neito hummed, "No, it's really not." He said, "Your class should be spending time together anyway instead of.. Whatever it is they do."

Izuku sighed, "I mean yeah, but it's not their fault everyone is always busy.."

"It is, but whatever helps you sleep at night." Neito said, finally pulling out a pink T-shirt and some black ripped jeans, "Here." He said tossing the items to Izuku.

Izuku looked at the clothes he was thrown, they weren't as boring as the rest of his stuff, but still, "Maybe something else?" He suggested.

Neito shook his head, "That's the only thing that I'll even get you to remotely like in your closet." He said, "Izuku, as your brother in everything, but blood, I want you to be happy, but you are sabotaging yourself because of other people's opinions of you."

Izuku huffed, "I know that, but I'd rather not be treated like I'm weird for liking the things I do."

Neito rolled his eyes, "If they're going to treat you differently then they aren't worth your time."

Izuku gave him a look, "How would they find out to me having a fucking bone collection at home, Neito?" He said, "Literally everyone would treat me like I'm crazy!"

"I don't." Neito said, "Mom doesn't, Dad doesn't, Yori doesn't-"

"You guys are my family ," Izuku said, "It's different-"

"It's not- "

"It is! " Izuku said, "Everyone before you guys treated me like I was a god damn freak! Inko even-"