Arc 2 Avoidance Chapter 13: Never Catch a Break

Hello, Kittens!

I hope you are enjoying the story so far, I appreciate all of you reading this and leaving your support, it means a lot to me 💚.

Anyway enjoy the chapter, leave comments and feedback.

Theres a combat scene in here and I would appreciate it if anyone could give me feedback on it to help me improve, I do write that kinda thing very often, but I would like to.

---

[5 Days Before Transfer]

Izuku was sitting in class, finishing up a small quiz they had been given to complete.

His head wasn't fully focused on the matter at hand, he still needed to talk to Hitoshi like Neito said.

Hitoshi did make a lot of good points about Izuku's obvious disregard for the law, but Izuku made some good points as well.

Yes, he needed and still does need support through all of the bullshit with his class, but he latched onto Hitoshi in an extremely unhealthy way. Izuku spent nearly every moment he could with the insomniac.

Overall Izuku had become somewhat obsessive without realizing it, they both do need some distance, but leaving things the way they did isn't the way they should go about it.

"Times up. Everyone pass your papers to the front then grab your costume cases and meet me at the busses outside." Aizawa directed, cutting off Izuku's thoughts.

Izuku grabbed the tests the others passed up from behind him, pointedly ignoring the dirty look Momo shot him from two sets back before passing all of them to Kacchan.

When Katsuki grabbed the papers from the tri-colored boy a note fell from between the blonde's fingers and onto Izuku's dest.

Izuku snagged the small, folded paper and shoved it in his pocket, making a mental note to read it when he got the time.

~《♡》~

The scent of smoke and sounds of destruction and civilian screams filled the air.

Every single time class 1-A leaves campus all together the league attacks without fail, causing them to be thrown immediately into danger.

This attack was different than the ones they've dealt with in the past, however. The league didn't even wait until they had reached thier destination, instead opting to attack thier bus on the way there.

Aizwa had immediately granted all of them permission to use thier quirks, putting thier provisional licenses into effect.

Izuku jumped onto action, jumping out of the bus's nearest window and directing citizens away from the combat zone.

There were no Nomu at the scene this time around, only low level recruits,  raising suspicion amongst the heroes.

The only way they had realized it was the league was via the purple, mist-like portal the villains were transported through, it being recognized as belonging to Kurogiri.

Izuku blocked an incoming attack, the blow not doing much damage to either him or the surrounding area, proving his strength had improved throughout his time at U.A.

The villain sent another punch his way, thier strength quirk causing thier arm to glow a faint orange.

Izuku dodged to the left and grabbed hold of the villains wrist and bicep, flipping the over and knocking the air out of thier lungs as they were slammed into the concrete.

Izuku quickly looked around, hoping one of his classmates with quirks more optimized to capture was near by, the only one being in close enough range was Yaoyorozu.

Neither of them had time to let the fact that they didn't like eachother get in the way, "Yaoyorozu!"

The back haired girl looked over at him, rolling her eyes, but ultimately complying with the tri colored boy's silent request by tossing a pack of zip ties she'd created, "Learn to carry those around yourself! We don't have time for this!" She advised.

Izuku used two of the ties to lock the villains hands and feet together, dragging him over to a wall. The he villain began to yell for assistance, only getting ou a single word before Izuku was forced to knock them out.

After he was finished with that villain he threw himself back into the fray, green lightning sparking off him, sending a warning to everyone within his vicinity.

~《◇》~

Luckily it didn't take long for other heroes and police to show up at the scene, quickly taking over for the first years and thier teacher.

The police had begun arresting the villains who were already captured, the heroes apprehending the remaining villains that the class hadn't taken care of yet.

1-A were all coming down off on an adrenaline high, they're heart rates slowing and tiredness settling in.

"You all did well," Aizawa commended, "Is anyone injured?"

The class, for the most part, collectively answered no. The only serious injuries present was a gash on Ashido's arm and a concussion Denki had recieved from being slammed to the ground. The rest of the class only had bruising and a few less serious cuts that could heal within a few days on thier own. Overall the villains they had just fought were underwhelming at best.

After asking the class about thier injuries he ordered everyone back onto the bus so they could return to UA, thier training exercise for that day being canceled.

~《●》~

On the drive back to UA Izuku kept noting Yaoyorozu glancing a him. He wanted to know why, but didn't want to deal with causing a scene. He could already feel a headache coming on and really didn't want to me it worse.

Opting to ignore the black haired girl, Izuku fished his phone from his pocket, he didn't mean to leave it on him, but did accidentally anyway. He was thankful for his mistake though, as it gave him a distraction to focus on while they returned to campus.

___________________________

Hell Vibes The Gay Bar:

My class got attacked again: Cinnabun

And with that single sentence, the Hell Vibes chat dissolved into chaos, mostly because of Neito going on a tirade, ranting about how he was going to fight the entire league by himself to get the to stop trying to kill his brother.