Arc 1 Liar, Liar Chapter 6: Not So Serious

Hello, Kittens!

Jesus this is the most I've updated consecutively in months.

I'm really sorry about that, life has been kicking my ass, but I think I've figured it out.

I'm gonna just focus on one fanfic at a time, at least on this account, I plan on making another account where I'm gonna make x reader content because I wanna give it a shot, but that account is going to be secondary and not my main priority.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter, leave comments, and feedback. I hope you guys like what I picked for Izuku's hair, I had drawn a few different ones and that's the one I liked the best. I had a ton of people say white with streaks of color, but I can't exactly draw that with bullet nib markers, if I had brush tips maybe.

---------------------------

The two teens made their way into the salon, the receptionist immediately taking notice of them due to the slow lull in business, "Hello! Welcome to Iris! What can we do for you today?" He asked.

Izuku grinned at the receptionist, "I want to get my hair color changed, I might cut it too, but I'll leave that up to the stylist."

"Any specific color you have in mind?" He asked, pushing over a form for Izuku to sign.

Izuku shook his head, quickly putting down his name and payment method "Nope, the stylist can do whatever they see fit-"

"Ty, I'm claiming this one! Don't you dare give him to anyone else or I will fight you!" A voice yelled from the back.

Rolling his eyes, the receptionist let out an exaggerated sigh, "I was giving him to you anyway, you dramatic ass- I mean- Dramatic person!" Ty immediately attempted to cover up, "I'll give you a discount if you don't report that."

Izuku chuckled at that, while Hitoshi let out a snort, "We aren't gonna snitch on you, don't worry." The lavender haired boy assured.

"Alright, great! Let's get you your new look!"

《●¤○¤●》

"Aaand.. Finished!" Rio, the stylist with the color change quirk, said excitedly as she finished Izuku's hair, "What do you think?"

Izuku grinned as he looked at his new hair. It was perfect! The mix of black with streaks of pastel blue and pink  was exactly his style, and the undercut looked fucking amazing as well, "I love it!" He gushed.

Rio grinned at his excitement, "I'm glad, this is one of the best hair cuts I've ever done! Do you mind if I take a few photos to add to my portfolio?"

Izuku shook his head, "I don't mind at all." The now tri-colored boy answered, as the stylist led him over to a blank wall.

"Damn, are you giving up hero work to become a model now?" Hitoshi joked, as he waited for the smaller boy, "Because if that's the case I think you could definitely pull it off."

"Oh~ We've got some subtle flirting going on, eh?" Rio wiggled her eyebrows at the two of them in a teasing manner.

Izuku snorted, "We're just friends." He clarified. Hitoshi nodding in agreement.

Tio pouted at that, "Aw, you guys would be cute together." She shrugged a bit, going back to looking at the photos, "Well, what can you do right?"

《°•●•°》

The two boys had finally made it back to the dorms, copious amount of bags in toe.