SHAKE DAT ASS IVY,SHAKE IT LIKE YOU'RE SHAKIRA!

J-Just read the title.

And guess who wrote dis.

Actually,now 2 ppl wrote it.

hehe.

OKAY JUST READ-

Time: 2:34 am

Lyn: *sneeking out of the window* *gets down safely* 

Lyn thinking: Damn,I'm good *mental high five to herself*

Lyn: *walks out*

Ivy: *is watching out of her open window* Why hello there!

Lyn thinking: HOLY SHIT YOU KNOW THE BELTS COMING!

Lyn: *runs* *gets into motorcycle* *drives away*

Garage door: *opens to the rest of lE dEmOn fAm inside lE cAr*

Ivy: LETS GO!

Clover: Wait! We have to trick her!

Ivy: Why??? Lets just get her!

Sunny: Clover's right,if we catch her by surprise then she won't know were coming,thus,it will be easier to catch h-

Ivy: BLAH BLAH BLAH SUMTHING IN THAT SMART ASS BRAIN OF YOURS,THE POINT IS WE WAIT UNTIL SHE'S GONE WHICH WOULD BE RIGHT ABOUT NOW!

Wolfie: Good thing I attached a tracker to her phone. *whips out phone* It should show a GPS too where she is...FOUND IT! She's on 'Holy Hell,I love Hell' street...where that family that made up Satan Spaghetti and Meatballs? They opened...a new club.

Everyone: *lE gAsP*

Ivy: LETS PETAL TO THE METAL! 

Clover: AND GET SOME SPAGHETTI! *pushes petal*

*5 minutes later*

Wolfie: -and now you take a left at 'Abaddon's Safe Space' and it's the building with a Cerberus eating Satan Spaghetti and Meatballs.

Ivy: FINALLY! OH! AND THERE'S HER MOTORCYCLE! *looks at Black motorcycle with demon stickers all over it* 

Lilly: Damn,she got style.

Clover: How did you just notice that??? 

Ivy: *get's out and slams the door*

Clover: *to Sunny and Wolfie* Stay here. Come on,Lilly. *gets out of car*

Sunny and Wolfie: *pouts* 

Lilly: *jumps out of car* SHE ABT TO BE BEAT!

Ivy: *mumbles* Oh yes she is. *opens club door to club music*

Lilly: *runs to some part of the club*

Clover: Dammit where'd Lilly go?

Ivy: You know that girl has to look good when she goes anywhere

Lilly: *comes up in cropped leather jacket, black zip up skirt, & black & red corset crop top*

Lilly: ALRIGHT! CONTINUE!

Clover: Ugh,fine.

Waiter: *holds up something that looks like water,but oH nO* Drink?

Ivy: I am a little dehydrated. Thank you *takes drink and starts drinking it*

Clover: Mother wait-

Ivy: WOOF! I FEEL LIKE I'M 200 AGAIN! I gotta find that waitress to get more... *runs off*

Clover: Dammit. You know what that was,right?

Lilly: *nods* Whiskey.

~FLASHBACK CUZ IMMA WEIRD ASS BISH~

Ivy: *200 years old drinking whiskey at a club and getting HIGH*

~END OF DA STUPIDLY SHORT FLASHBACK~

Clover: *sigh* It's gonna be a long night. But,lets just find her *pushes through the crowd*

Lilly: *nods and follows Clover*

*5 MINUTES LATER*

Clover: *sees a huge crowd around someone on the dance floor and walks into it*

Ivy: *has completely changed into OH MY SATAN short almost freaking boot shorts and a tight cropped top. Now,lets get to what she's doing. She has a bottle of whiskey in her hand that she's chugging,and she's twerking at the same time*

Lilly: Holy Shit.

Clover: Holy Shit is right/

"Random" person in the crowd: SHAKE DAT ASS IVY,SHAKE IT LIKE YOU'RE SHAKIRA!

Clover: EXCUSE ME??? WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY MOTHER'S NAME?

"Random" person in the crowd: Cuz I'm her granddaughter. *reveals person is Lyn* AND YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!!!!!!!!!!

Ivy: *stops chugging* OHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!!!!

Clover: YOU WERE ON THIS???

Ivy: YUP! AND SO WAS LILLY! AND SUNNY! AND WOLFIE!

Lilly: HAHAHAHAHAHA AND SUNNY! AND WOLFIE!

Clover: Wow. You really are children.

Lyn: Yes,we are.

OKAY BYE-