Clover's Secret Part 2

Lyn: Lyn wrote dis masterpiece.

JUST READ IT!

AND NO,YOU ARE NOT GETTING A RECAP,YOU LAZY ASS PEOPLE

Clover: *whispers to Ivy* I told you,I raised her well.

Ivy: *nods*

Lyn: READDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ivy: She's DEFINITELY my grandchild though. 

Clover: I mean,the craziness runs in the family!

Clova: *nods*

Ivy: But seriously,just GO AND READ IT ALREADY!

Lyn: *whispers* gO

Lyn: -A BOYFRIEND

Ivy,Lilly,Sunny,and Wolfie: lE gAsP

Lyn: *shows texts as proof to them* *mocks* I love you too babe,I LOVE YOU TO BABE??? WHAT THE FUCK MOTHER???

Clover: Lyn-

Ivy: Yes,what is your explanation for...*takes phone and looks at contacts name*...Jake!

Clover: Ivy you don't-

Lilly: *is on top of the castle,screaming* CLOVER'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!CLOVER'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!

This is what is happening:

Lyn: *scrolling through the contacts*

Ivy: *pacing,in her own thoughts,wondering if she is going to be a grandma of two*

Lilly: *running around,making sure everyone got the word that her sister has a boyfriend,so everyone will pray for her that she won't get a brother*

Clover: *trying to tell everyone something,but can't over Lilly's racket*

Sunny and Wolfie: *unsure of what to say*

Clova: *scolding Clover*

*5 MINUTES LATER*

Clover: ALRIGHT,EVERYBODY SHUT UP!

*silence*

Clover: Thank Satan,Look,THAT'S NOT MY PHONE!

*silence*

Lilly: ...Then...who's is it?

Clover: I DON'T KNOW??? I must've switched them when I went to see Ogre War 2. It was good.

Lyn: How do we have proof that this isn't your phone?

Clover: *sigh* Gimme that 

Lyn: *gives her the phone*

Clover: *takes it out of the case* THIS is an iphone Kill. I have an iphone Blood.

Ivy: OH YEAH. huh. I guess you are right.

Lyn: Gimme a sec. *hacks into all of the phones and speakers to say FALSE ALARM! CLOVER DOESN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!*

Clova: *purrs and jumps into Clover's lap*

Lyn: Give me the phone.

Clover: Why?

Lyn: Just give me it.

Clover: Okaaaaaaaaaay *gives Lyn the phone*

Lyn: *text's the guy Jake and says what she's writing while she writes it* I hate you. Go and die in a  dark dark hole. I am breaking up with you. And remember,you don't matter. *sends it* *shuts it down and deletes all data,and then restores all of Clover's data* There. Now you won't have to get a new one!

Clover: Thank you!

Lyn: Your welcome :)

DATS THE END BYE-