redemption|seven.

Kari rolled her eyes as Kaason planted another kiss on her neck. He had been being really clingy towards Kari. Kari suspected he was catching feelings, she hoped he didn't want them in return because she couldn't do that again. She thought she had made it clear what they were. 

"Kaason." kari whined jerking her head away from him so he would stop. She was trying to watch what was on tv. He was doing a lot. She honestly didn't even know why she was still here with him, she just didn't really feel like driving as of right now, but he was giving her all the reasons to go ahead and leave.

Kaason was a good guy, he would make a young lady proud one day, Kari just wouldn't be the one. She wasn't holding him hostage either, she told him from the jump what this was, she didnt want to lead him on. Kaason was so sweet, and she could tell he cared a lot about things. He was very well mannered, she could tell he was raised the right way, and he had a great job. And his sex game was phenomenal. But Kari had already made up her mind that she would never allow herself to be in love again, not after Julian.

"Kaason we need to talk." She said seriously.

"Wassup?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Well, I just to let you know that I'm not looking for a relationship. We just having fun, so all this lovey shit got to go." She said confidently. She didnt want to beat around the bush or sugarcoat shit. She searched his face for a reaction. 

 He nodded slowly looking at her with lust filled eyes. His bottom lip was tucked under the top row of straight white teeth.

"I got you, we just friends with benefits. Sis." He added at the end just to be petty. Kari laughed.

"What lovey shit you talking bout anyways?" He asked intrigued. He indeed was husband material when it came to women he was interested in. And when he liked you, you would know. He hadn't done anything of that nature yet with her.

"Like this kissing and shit." She cringed at it. Kaason laughed because she had it all wrong.

"That ain't lovey shit, I just wanted to let you know nicely that I wanted to fuck." He said honestly. He didn't want to just tell her he was in the mood so he thought kissing her would throw a hint but clearly he got the wrong idea. 

"Well next time just say dat. Come here." She said. Kaason leaned forward and attacked Kari's lips. They both moved in sync as Kari felt his hard erection through his sweatpants. 

-                                                                                               ✦✧✦✧

"Aaron! You're here!" Ansley screamed excitedly. She stood on her tip toes giving him a hug and kissing his lips repeatedly.  Her arms were wrapped around his neck. 

"Daddy you're home!" lil Aaron or Aj's little footsteps got louder as he ran to his father. He tugged at his legs. Aaron looked down with a grin as he picked him.

"Wassup, lil mann!" he picked him up and kissed all on his face making AJ cringe.

AJ had been waiting for this moment, he really missed his dad and couldnt wait to tell him about his girl trouble.

"Eww daddy, no more kisses. I'm a man, if you wanna kiss someone kiss mommy." He said smartly getting out his daddy's arms. Aaron and Ansley just shook their heads at his smart mouth. 

Ansley asked Aaron what he wanted her to cook for his first day home. He said it didnt matter as long as she cooked it. So she decided on something quick and simple, since she was hungry and didn't feel like fooling around in the kitchen all day. She would save that for the Sunday dinner they were probably going to have for him with his family.