redemption|one

a/n: I had gotten bored with the story... a little change in the plot. xoxoxo

"GET OUT JULIAN!" Kari threw the cookbook that laid on the kitchen island. He walked out her apartment without any hesitation or a fight which made Kari cry even harder. She felt on the purple bruise that was tattooed on her leg. She had had enough of this from him.

But why? Why did she stay after all of the humiliation, physical and mental abuse that she went through? She didnt have too. She didnt even know if she was in love with him or the idea of him bein hers. The faces of the girls that drooled over him in the stands when he blew a kiss at her every time he made a touchdown. But if they knew the things that happened behind closed doors they wouldnt even show up to anymore of the games.

But why him? What stood out about him? Was it that he was the first guy she ever paid attention to since you know who? The way he looked at her. Like she was most beautiful girl she had ever seen. She couldnt even say "He wasnt always like that." because he indeed showed all the signs, she was just too blinded by the attention she was getting.

But was it worth it? Was it worth the pain? Physical abuse that she had to spend endless hours covering up. She lost herself in him. Not knowing the person that looked back at you in the mirror.

Was it worth it?

"Grannie used to say 'Everything happens for a reason. Everything and everyone has a purpose.'"

"What was the reason for this? What was the purpose?"

"Maybe love is not for me. i keep getting let down."

"Maybe I'm suppose to be in love with myself only?"

"I dont want to end up like my momma. Strung out on love."

CRASH!

"ғᴜᴄᴄ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ, ɢɪᴍᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ."

"Amir you go on in five minutes." His manager said snapping him out of his thoughts.

He nodded his head to signal he heard her.

He found hisself back on her page like he did everyday since he bribed Cameron, his tech savvy neice with 50 dollars to tell him her instagram. Scrolling through her pictures everyday. He memorized the captions. Although she definitely looked different from tenth grade she still had that same contagious smile.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1,..." the camera man called making August put his phone in his pocket.

"Amir Bishop is in the building." Ebro said into the mic.