-3-

Episode 2 -Touch of evil- {Part 1}

I think many of us, maybe the entire town, had been hoping against hope that somehow Jason Blossom hadn't drowned on July 4th. That we'd come to school Monday morning, and there Jason would be. Or that we'd see him and Cheryl in a booth at Pop's. But that was before the undeniable, irrevocable fact of his bloated, water-logged body, a corpse with a bullet hole in its forehead, and terrible secrets that could only be revealed by the cold, steel blade of a coroner's autopsy scalpel, or the telltale beating of a guilty heart.

=============
Your out fit

I knew that today was going to be a crazy ass day

I knew that today was going to be a crazy ass day. They found the body of my best friend. I also knew that Cheryl would have a high temper today, even worse than normal. To think that that would be impossible.

Juggie and I were hanging out with Archie by his locker talking about what happened the night of the body finding. I was an interesting conversation. I knew everything that happened that night. I saw it on the camera in the white worm. I did have a brake down once or twice after that. Ok maybe like ten, but I was holding up quite well. My father was also there, he had very little part in the murder.

"Do you think I could use Jason blossem's death as an excuse to get out of pe? Sorry, coach. I'm just too depressed and freaked right now to do pull-ups." Jug said snapping me back to reality. I chuckle at the comment. Sure, Jason was my friend and all, but that is kind of funny.

"Don't joke about Jason Blossem." Andrews says in a bitter ass tone. "What? Sardonic humour is his way to relating to the would." I say. Jug chuckles at my antics. "Heh. Look, it's the rich kids from the boonies." Jugs says looking at Reggie and moose. "All right, I'm out." "Wait for me jones. I don't want to be stuck with redhead." I call out. "I heard that you know." Archie call out. "That was the point!" I say walking off.

"Watch it Wednesday Atoms." Reggie says bumping into jughead. "Leave him alone." I call out. The boys put their hands up in defeat. Most people know not to pick a fight with me. Along with cheerleading fr 5 years, I had to ear self defence. All because I lived on the south side of town.

"You didn't have to do that for me." Jug says. "Ya, well, it's what friends are for, right? Plus they know not to fight with me and most of them are friends of mine." I say. "Well thank you.  Let's go to class. Shall we?" "We shall." I say as we both start to laugh at ourself being the stupid people we are.

then the announcements come on. Use great!! "Good morning students, This is your principal speaking, There have been many inquires about the upcoming pep rally, So let me state clearly, The pep rally is happening as scheduled. Now on a less felicitous note, If you could give your attention to Sheriff keller." The class all sighed.

"Most of you already know the details, But your classmate Jason Blossoms body was found late Saturday night. So as of this weekend, Jason's death is now treated as a homicide. It's as open and ongoing investigation-" I looked over at jughead, he did not see to I've a fuck of what was happening.