-12-

Episode 6 ——Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!—— {Part 2}

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Another fun fact about fear? Sometimes it grows up with you. Or it curls up inside of you, tightens around your guts. Each fall, Riverdale High host a variety show. This event is no mere student frolic.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

——The Next Day At School——

Today was the day of Riverdale high variety show. Kevin was the host and i was asked by him to help him out but I couldn't. After all we still needed to find out about the paper that had all the number and wha look to be addresses on was for.

I snap out of my train of thought as Archie walked up onto the stage. The boy looked so scared, he has never preformed in front of a real audience before unless you count me and the Scooby gang. He stands there for a couple of minutes to saying a word. The football team starts calling the red head names as he runs off the stage. That went great.

As soon as that little event went down i run off to go find the jones kid and the copper girl. I walk into the blue and gold office. "Hey, how is it going?" I say sitting down besides the beanie headed boy. "Good, we were just about to look at the photo you two got yesterday." Jug says after giving me a quick kiss on the head. "All right, lets see this photo." Betty pulls out her phone. She zooms in on the photo.

"The Sisters Of Quite Mercy." Betty reads out. "What is that, like a church? Or a charity?" I pull out my phone and look it up. I knew that it was a place for troubled youth but this place seemed crazier than most places. "No, it is a place or a home for troubled youth. Where disenfranchised teens will learn such viruses as discipline and respect enjoying lies of quite reflection and servitude." I read out. I was right this place seemed crazier than most places. "Poor Polly." Betty was right, poor Polly. I may not have liked Betty but i loved Polly like a sister that i never had, I would do anything to protect her.

Then the bell rings. "Hey, i will see you guys at lunch." I say walking down the hall way.

——At Lunch——

"It has been months, there has got to be a reason that my mom and dad do not want me to call or at least see Polly but i don not care anymore." Betty says looking at jones and i. "What are you guys talking about?" Andrews asks us. "Anything that i can help with?" "We are attempting a stealth operation, Andrews. If we walk in with the whole Scooby Gang, forget about it. We would be toast. We would be totally compromised." I say looking at the boy. "Well, don't you have to practice for the variety show?" Betty asks the boy. Well, after what i saw i don't think that will be happening.