-8-

Episode 4 —The Last Picture— {part 2}

—The Day At School—

"How hard would it have been to give me a little heads-up?" Archie asks jones kid and i

"How hard would it have been to give me a little heads-up?" Archie asks jones kid and i. "Look, we are by nature, a conscientious objector." Jug says. "Not saying anything to you or Betty was the most moral, apathetic choice and thing that jug and i did." I say. "Guys, she is not going to write about me and grundy in the paper, is she? Like she did with chuck?" The red head asks, i almost laugh at that.

"Dude. Seriously?" Jug says. "Of course she. Why wouldn't she? It would make a great story. Red head fucks teacher. Great headline." I say sarcastically.

"Really, y/n. That's not funny." Archie says. I see jug giving me a smirk. "Think of what you are asking. If there even was a iota of a chance that something could hurt you in any way Betty wouldn't d it." Jug says. "Probably." I say, to mess with him. "Oh, my god." Archie says. "She is kidding, right y/n." Jug says. "Ahhh, only a little bit." I say. "She is joking. But Betty does have a point. What do you see happing with grundy, long term?" Jug asks. "What do you want?" I ask.

"Ugh. I want to be with her. I don't know how, but i want to hang on to what we have for as long as possible." Archie says. "Yep, i feel that. We are trying to hold onto something much older that us too." Jug says. "Just if Betty is going to do anything crazy, can you please let me know so that i can stop her from doing it?" He ask us.

"Cant make any promises." I say. "Y/n, you need to stop scaring Archie. Yes, we will try to stop her." Jug says. "You are no fun." I say looking at the beanie kid. "I am going to go find Kevin. Maybe he can take my sarcastic jokes." I call out walking off, i hear slight chuckles as i walk out of sight.

i sat in the student lounge listing to Kevin go an and on about the drive it. "It is this quintessential ride of passage. Making out with your boy or girlfriend at the movies." Kevin said jumping onto one of the couches. "Why don't we go together? I cant promise you any action, but maybe i could bring you good luck." Veronica said. "Great. Another night, another hag." Kevin says. We chuckle at the comment.

"Speaking of hags." Cheryl says walking into the room. Great this is going to horrible. "Veronica, it is so devastating to me that you mother has to sink to such unspeakable lows just to keep those knockoff Hermès bags on your arm. What next selling her hair extensions?" "My mother is a waitress, Cheryl, not Fantine. And you faux concerns reeks of ulterior motive. What is it?" Veronica asks the red headed girl. "only to remind you, your place in this school. Nay, the town's social hierarchy." Cheryl says. "Threatened much? Don't worry. You may be stock character from a '90s teen movie, but i am not." Veronica says standing up to get into the girls face. "And what does all of this have to do with my mom being a waitress?" "I saw her talking to a Southside Serpent last night. In the ally behind Pop's. They were having an extremely heated, intimate discussion. Even, the serpent queen was there and she never comes on the north side of town. Sadly i didn't get to see her face."