-21-

Episode 11: To Riverdale And Back Again {Part 1}

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

People like to say that the death of Jason Blossom changed everything at Riverdale High, but certain things, certain traditions, never change. Take homecoming for instance. Though Jason's jersey had been retired, the Riverdale Bulldogs would still be playing their arch-rivals the Baxter High Ravens with the River Vixens cheering them on. As in previous years, graduates from days of Riverdale past will come to town to relive their more youthful, more carefree days or... To make up for lost time.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I woke up in my bed next to jughead as last night events played in my head.

The party. The stupid blonde girl. And everything else that went on last night. It was terrible. Something that i never want to do again.

I was broken out of my train of thought as kisses started to get placed down my neck.

"Well, good morning to you." I say as i turn around to face jughead. "What are we doing today?" i ask. "Well, I had a plan to go see my father and check on him. Maybe i will be able to move back in soon." jug says smiling a little. "Thats good." I say smiling a little. It was 6 in the morning so we had time to go out and do things before school started.

"Do you want to go get pops and then go see your father?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure, but you don't have to come with me. I can go by myself." Jug says as he gives me another kiss. "I know I don't have to come, but I like to see your father. Him and i are good friends." I say laughing a little.  "I know that you are friends but aren't you also his boss." Jug says. "Okay, i also am his boss." I say. Jughead and i both laugh.

—At The Trailer Park—

We arrive at the trailer park with the coffee and food in hand as we make our way to the trailer

Jughead opens the trailer door as we both make our way in. We walk in and i turn to look over at jughead and see him smiling. His father got his life together. There wasn't beer bottles everywhere, clothing wasn't laying on the floor and everything looked a lot cleaner.

We turn around and see F.P. Standing there.

"Dad" jughead says shocked. "F.P. Have you been body-snatched?" I ask sarcastically.