-20-

Episode 10 —The Lost Weekend— {part 2}

I got home from school not feeling to mood to do anything

I got home from school not feeling to mood to do anything. I felt broken. I mean what are you supposed to do when you lose your mother on the day off your birthday. How do you act? How do you hide it and make your-self feel sane.

I didn't know what to do. Well, i did have to make a new cheerleading dance for the homecoming party thing. I do do dance and cheerleading to hide my thoughts and make myself feel more human. I did try going to therapy and a counsellor but i didn't find any of those methods to actually work. If anything they made me more sad and i went through depression. I found that dance was a way to cope and to move on with everything that was happening, so, that is what i did.

After i was done make the new cheer routine, i called jughead. I was bored and i missed him. After a couple of rings he picked up.

"Hey, you okay?" "Yeah, yeah. I am fine. Do you want to come over? We can watch a movie and eat popcorn." "I would love that, but i am having super with Archie right now. So, i could come over in a bit, if that works for you?" Jug says. "That will work for me." I say smiling. "Okay, see you in a bit." Then we hang up.

That night Jug and i were hanging out at my house after he had supper at the Andrews house.

"So, how was supper at the Andrews?" I ask the raven headed boy. "It was good. Archie started talking about my birthday. Asking why i hated it so much. We talked about the movie we are going to go see." "What movies are we seeing again?" i ask. "John Landis double feature at the bijou. American Werewolf in London and Animal House." I nod. "That sounds perfect to me. Also long a there is pop-corn and candy and sugar." I say laughing a bit.

—At School—

I had to go to the early morning cheerleading practice to teach the team the new dance

I had to go to the early morning cheerleading practice to teach the team the new dance. Fun, fun, fun. I did have to arrive there earlier because i had to show Cheryl the dance and make sure that she liked it and was happy with it.