-13-

Episode 7 —In A Lonely Place— {Part 1} 

What makes a place feel like home? Is it warmth and familiarity? Some idealized, make-believe TV version of the American Dream? Is it love and acceptance? Or is it simple safety? Or none of those things. And it's a place where the captain of the football team is murdered. Or maybe it's just a forgotten closet under a well-trod staircase where it's just you and the mice and the spiders like an extra in a Wes Craven movie.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Today was on of those days were you felt that anything and everything was going to go wrong

Today was on of those days were you felt that anything and everything was going to go wrong. I knew that Fp burned down the car. Thank god I did I not give them one of my expensive ones, because those cars cost a ton and i dont just give them away for someone to have you have to earn it.

I arrive at school feeling more tired than I normally would, i could not sleep from last nights events. Well, mostly because Jughead and i kissed and had a little moment and what not.

I walk into the student lounge and go sit beside jughead and taking a sip of my coffee to try and wake me up.

"My mom and dad do not want to get the police involved. They do not want anyone to know that Polly ran away, or about her shameful condition." Betty said. The poor girl was going though so much and her parents are probably not helping with telling Betty that her sister is ill or sick or even crazy.

"Please. What decade is this?" Veronica ask. "I don't 15 centenary." I say under my breath. I may be tried by i still had my snarky ass comments. "Well, since she knew where Jason's get away car was, they are scared and afraid people might think that she burned the car down and that if she did..." Betty says and the Juggie and i cut her off. "She could be the murder trying to cover her tracks." But i knew that is not true.

"Who burned the car down?" Archie asks us. "Sheriff Keller says that it is possible that someone was following us." Betty says, but it was not because it was my wonderful friend, Fp Jones. Note the sarcasm.

"Oh, my god. Honestly, guys, we should just move. That would solve all of our problems." Veronica says. "Guys, what if Polly is really hurt? What if the person that killed Jason is after her next?" Betty says as i move in the middle of her and jug and rub her back. Most of the group gives me one of those "what the fuck" looks. You know when you see your friend do something stupid. Like of those looks.

"Betty, even though your parents do not want to go to, maybe you should go to the police." Archie says. "Seconded. We can talk to my dad about how he has to and should be discreet. He is the sheriff." Kevin said. "No offence, Kev, but you dad answers to higher authority than God. The Blossoms. Along with the Queen family." "I am right her you know." I say to the boy giving him and iced look. "That is not what i mean. You use you powers for good not for evil." Jughead say before pulling me into a hug and kissing the top of my head. "Any way. They would be the first people he would tell." "And if there is anyone we have to keep this away from, it would have to be the Blossoms." Betty says. "They would twist it around and go after Polly out of spite.

I look back at the vending machine thinking if i should get anything and then i see one of cherry's little minions. She looks a me scared that i will call her out or tell her to stop but I feel like my bestie should know about this. I mouth "do it and send it" and she nods. I really need to figure out what her minions names are.

"How can we help? Tell us, B. We will do it." Veronica says. To be honest i would help just not help a lot. I have a very strict serpent guidelines to follow, even though i make the guidelines.

We all get up and leave and go off to our next classes. then i get pulled into a class room by my friend miss. Blossom. "Ok, so, you where there when they were talking about miss. Polly dearest. You are coming with my to the Sheiffs office to give them this evidence and get me back as the river vixens captain. Ok? Ok! Let's go." Then i get pulled away from the school. "Also, we are taking your car." Cheryl says as we walk over to my white Jeep. "Works for me. Lets do this thing." I slide into the drivers seat and start my car.

We walk into the police station and we hear a little talking going on between him and miss. Penelope Blossom. "Mrs. Blossom, we have got the Forensics going over every inch of the car. We are this close to breaking your son's case." Sheriff Keller says. I nod at her a we walk in.

"Speaking of breaks. What is a big one worth to you, mother? Letting me be a River Vixen again?" Cheryl says. "What on earth are you talking about, Cheryl?" Her mother asks "We have information you... both of you, would like to know. It is rather interesting. Vis-à-vis Jason's case. But first Cheryl gets to go back to being a vixen." I say looking in her mothers eyes. "And i want your permission to reclaim them." Cheryl says with a smug look on her face. "Good Lord. Fine." Her mother finally cracks.

"Merci mama. So, ginger texted me while i was in the ladies' room. It seems that cray bitch Polly cooper escaped from some looney sane asylum." Cheryl says. "What does that have anything to do with your bothers case?" Keller asks us. I roll my eyes. "Connect the dots, Sheriff. The car was torched last night, and that just so happens to be the same night Polly broke out." "So, now, let me do the math for you. Polly escaping plus Polly torching the car. Equals Jason's killer. Covering her tracks and trying to go underground, like the vicious, cold-hearted murdering mean girl that she is." Cheryl says. "Also, i tweeted this out to all of my minions, so the pressure's on, Sheriff Keller." I laugh at the girl, she was clever and smart and knew what she wanted.

I arrive back at school and i get trampled be my crazy ass friends. "What do you need?" I ask knowing full on well what they were going to say. "Well, Cheryl, just tweeted "hashtag 'Polly Copper killed my brother' hashtag 'nowhere to hide' hashtag 'sharpen your pitchforks'" ok, my friend really went full on crazy ass bitch, ad al too bring her brother killer to justice. So amazing. "We need to find Polly, before the Blossoms do." Betty says almost passing out.

One thing was for sure. That the blossom family and the coppers where not going to give up until the found Polly.