Sick day part 2

Pat POV

I was pouting because nico was trying to get me to eat soup. "No!" I refused. "Come on kiddo. You have to eat and this will make you feel better." Nico said still trying. "No! No soup!" I still refused. "Alright," Nico put the spoon into the bowl. "Want some milk at least?" He asked. "Otay" Nico went to the kitchen to get me a sippy cup of milk. I stared at Thomas. "I want mama and papa." I whined. "They're busy helping roman and Remus with Virgil." He said. I pouted. "But dhey make food I like." "I'm sorry kiddo but if you tried nicos cooking you'd be surprised." Thomas said handing me the bowl of soup. I grabbed the spoon and got a bit of the soup. I spit it out. "Too hot." Thomas took the bowl and spoon. "Want me to help?" I nodded as he cooled down the soup and began to start feeding it to me. "Dis yummy." I said. "Mowe please." I said and he gave me more. It was so yummy. I heard snickering from behind me and looked to see nico with my milky laughing. "Kiddo you like my soup?" Nico asked. "Yummy" I said. "I'm glad you like it." Nico said handing me my milk. "After you drink your milk it's nap time" I pouted. "Why?" I asked. "Because you need to rest and hydrate." Nico explained. "I'll go get your paci and a blanket ok?" He said. "Otay." I said drinking my milk and him going to grab them. Soon the milk was empty and Nico gave me my paci and wrapped me in my blanket. "Good night kiddo." He said. "Night night" I said slowly falling asleep.
~time skip~
I woke up to my bedroom and yawned. "Where am I?" I muttered. I heard papa talk loudly noticably frustrates. "Whom took my crofters." He said. "Roman did it!" I heard remus say. "Tattletale." Roman huffed back. "Roman just get me a new crofters please, my lord you two are like patton and Virgil correction you both are worse." Papa said. I tried to get out of the bed to see what was going on before I fell. "Owie!" I cried before getting up. I went to the door. "Papa mama?" I said. "Hello kiddo how did you sleep?" Papa said. "Good I feel better now." "That's good. It's almost dinner time so why don't you and virgil play since you feel better" Papa said. "Otay!" I said going to find virgil. Once I found him we played with Disney barbies we stole from Roman.
~a few minutes later~
"Kiddos time for dinner" roman said walking into my room and seeing his dolls. "Virgil patton are those mine?" He asked in a stern voice. "Yes." I said. "Did you ask anyone before taking them?" "No..." virgil said. "Who's idea was it?" "Mine" I said "Virgil is this true?" Roman asked virgil. "No it was both of ours." Virgil said. "Kiddos don't take stuff without permission virgil you'll have to be in time out after dinner ok. And patton I'll tell janus and Logan about this." Roman said. "Now time for dinner." He said picking up me and virgil, taking us to the dinning room, and sitting us down on the table. After we ate it was bath time. Mama ran me a bubble bath and papa took me to pick out pjs. "I heard what you and virgil did and I'm disappointed. You know better than to take romans things." Papa said. "But he has Disney dolls and he won't share." I said with a pout. "If you wanted dolls you could have asked nicely and asked me and mama to buy them." Papa said grabbing my cat onesie. "This one work?" I nodded and we went off to my bath. Soon I was done and all warm in my bed being read a bedtime story by mama with cuddles.