Sibling Bonding

Roman sat in his room, bored. He hadnt updated in a while and just wanted to make people feel happy. He loved writing but being creative was hard sometimes. He missed making people smile and he loved knowing someone out there liked the silly things he made. "Roman?" Remus called out. "Hey." Roman said. "Get out of your head. They like you." Remus said. "I know Remus, it's just hard to think there's a world of people who see and love what we create and will come back. You know?" Roman said. "Don't be scared." Remus said.  "I know. And I'm not scared I just worry." Roman said. "We're siblings, we care for one another. I'm here for you always" Remus said. Remus and Roman hugged for a while before Roman grabbed his phone and started creating. Hours had passed before they hear janus's voice "Oh Remus, I need a taste tester" he called into the boy room. "Logan's anniversary present?" Remus asked. "Yes Remus, Patton's helping but he's small." Janus said. "I'll help." Roman said. "Come on you two, family baking." Janus said. They all went into the kitchen and there sat Virgil and patron, both sitting on the counter. "Hey, so Janus is the mom huh?" Roman asked, getting a giggle out of patron. "Janus is the mom, Logan's the dad, we the kids" Virgil said. "That's right, now taste test" Janus said, holding a bowl of cake batter out to Remus and Roman. They tasted some and it was delicious. "So good" Remus said, Roman nodded. "Very well" the five made dinner together, all for Logan and Janus's anniversary. That night went by quickly, they all laughed and joked and were silly, all six around the table. They were a true family. They all slept in the mind palace's living room that night, Janus and Logan cuddled up together. Virgil and Patton were asleep on the couch. Remus and Roman slept by the tv, they barely slept as one does at a sleepover. The next morning Logan and Janus made breakfast, pancakes for everyone. Roman was the first to wake up. "Howdy mom and dad, storming the castle awaits." He said. "Not so fast, breakfast." Janus said. "Balanced breakfast for storming castles, done deal." Roman said. Soon everyone was awake and they had breakfast. After that was finished everyone went to do their own little things. Roman played in the woods of his mine, slaying dragons and storming castles. Remus made lipstick into cake with Janus's help. Patton took a nap and Virgil played some video games. Logan watched Patton and Virgil. It was almost night before Roman returned home, covered in dirt. "Kiddo." Janus said. "Hi mom" Roman said. "Wash up before dinner" Janus said. "Ok" so Roman cleaned himself up before they sat down for dinner. The days seemed to repeat themselves, dinner together before floating to sleep in the living room, breakfast before a full day of activities, and Roman getting back just before dinner. It was the life Roman had wanted, that he got himself. For awhile that's how life was, no problem in life to solve. One day Thomas went into the mind palace, noting as it seemed. Roman was in full day dream mode and had been for days. "Guys? What's happening?" Thomas asked. "Roman was sad so he went into day dream mode and here we are." Remus said. "Why was Roman sad." Thomas asked. "He felt like a failure to the viewers." Remus said. "Oh princy, what did he get himself into this time." Thomas said. They tried to get Roman awake but it was like he was in a coma. "Roman!" Remus screamed over and over again. Eventually Remus had to say dream too to get into Roman's mind. "Remus?" Roman asked, to him he was in the woods. "Brother! Come on let's go home." Remus said. "Ok?" Roman looked unsure. They walked three the forest, Remus leading the way. They got out of daydream mode and Roman was freed.