Tears

Remus sat there, seeing Patton and the others off at a distance having family game night. It upset him that no one invited him, he wanted to be included but his "family" didn't seem to want to be around him anymore. He sat there for twenty minutes then an hour passed and no one even talked to him. He eventually just left, walking straight passed them and no one noticed he was gone. He locked himself in his room and just cried, upset because no one noticed him anymore no one saw him anymore. His own partner didn't even notice he was gone and it hurt him more than anything that's happened before. He wanted an out, he wanted to scream at the top of his lungs how hurt he was, how alone he was, how much he wanted to be held and loved and just told everything was gonna be ok and it was ok to feel upset and be upset and his partner didn't forget about him and he wanted all those things so badly and he couldn't bring himself to do it. He eventually just went to his bed and curled up into a ball and cried to himself. He was so tired of being alone and was so tired of having to hide all his pain for others and he felt so utterly alone. How could no one here him? In a silent room no one could hear him screaming, no person could ever hear him screaming. He wanted to just stay there, in his bed, forever. Being alone was better than being invisible right? Or dying in plain sight clear as day? He eventually fell asleep, eyes red and puffy. When he awoken no one had messaged him, the door was still locked. He knew no one cared, knew from then on no one cared. He cried again, wondering what he did wrong to be treated like this. He was always nice in his own way, never hurt a partner or friend, and yet he wasn't seen. He knew it was gonna happen again he knew the curse was gonna happen and he hated all of it. He hated this so much. He needed his partner here with him and it hurt a lot. Why's he need him? He didn't want to need him but it's just the way of the world I guess. He wanted to go home but home was destroyed, always destroyed.