Past

Trigger warning: screaming bad dreams overall scared and late night vent

Virgil's pov
Virgil couldn't sleep and it was midnight. Since roman was out adventuring and no one was their for him he began to think and cry about the past living with Remus and Janus. They had always taken his clothing without asking and he couldn't do anything about it. "Damn them. Those are my leggings and they are too small for them." He muttered and cried. "give me my damn leggings I told you last week that I lost them and to tell me if/when you found them." He wanted to tell them to hand them over and never touch his clothes ever again. A voice shushed him when he said anything. "I said they could take them." The voice said. "You never ran that by me and they might break them!" He screamed. The voice became furious. "Dearest virgil they don't have that much you have to share." It said. "No! You said it was ok to them but I want my clothing i know they don't have much but they can't take my shit with out asking I'm fed up with it!" He screamed at the voice. "Virgil you'll have to go with everything I say I'm you're mother." "Mother that's an unhealthy relationship and I should have a say when it's my things. You can control all of me. I will give them what I don't fit or want but the leggings and my t-shits are off limits." Furious and crying Virgil's mind faded off and soon he was asleep, dying of his dreams. "Ima break all virgins leggings" a dream remus said.

Sorry everyone for the late night venting. My mind tends to go back to moments I could have changed when i can't sleep. Bye y'all.