The playdate

(Virgil's pov)
I was with roman having a normal lunch of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich animal crackers and a apple juice box. There was a knock on the door and roman got up to see who it was. Since no one else knew I regressed we hid my stuff and I just ate the sandwich. Soon Janus entered the room and I grabbed the blankets to sheald myself from him. "Hi virgil" he said. I kept hidden but soon roman came over and scooped me up. "Hey he's here for the laundry and possibly get you a play date with patton" Roman said causing me to squeal with delight. "Play date!" Roman and Janus chuckled. Janus got the laundry basket and looked at roman. "Anything else I need to wash and any specific way to wash this stuff" he asked. I looked at the under the bed and roman grabbed the one thing from there that I need washed for night night, my blankie. "We need this washed in time for 10 tonight for bed nice and warm with the lavender scented softener" Roman said. I gave a smile him knowing warm blankie means roman can do what he needs to do with other people. "I'll wash it with Patton's blankies and onesie, that sound good?" Janus asked. I nodded. "Can me and patpat have play date? With nap time aftew?" I asked. "Of course kiddo" Janus said. "Go to Logan's office that is where Patton is" Janus left the room to go wash clothes. I was sat down grabbed my lunch and went to Logan's office. "Lo Lo?" I said going into the room leaveing Roman Behind. "Salutations virgil what do you need" Logan asked. "Pat pat in hewe?" I asked. "He is" I ran into the room and hugged patton. "Play date!" I cheer. Patton smiled. "Lunch first." He said. "But Pat pat no lunch play" I whined and looked over to roman and Logan talking But I couldn't understand what they were saying. "Lunch" Patton said. "I can't undewstand woman and Lo Lo, can chu?" I whispered. Patton crawled over to logan and pulled on his pant leg. "Papa lunch?" Patton asked. "How about we go make lunch for all of us since remus is with Thomas" Logan said picking up Patton and roman going to pick me up. "I no want foods!" I whined with a pout. "Sorry But you need to eat you may have had that pb&j but you need more before you play." Roman said. I counted to pout but Patton giggled at me. "Don't wowwy Vivi Papa make amazin food unlike wowo." He said. Roman made a offenses sound and me and pat pat giggled. "Alright kiddos lets go get lunch and stop laughing at roman" Logan said going into the kitchen. Roman followed with me trying to mess up his hair. Soon Logan and roman we're cooking while me and patton were coloring happily. "Blue cwayon" I said and Patton handed me the blue one and I colored in a patton like character in the book. "Wed and dawk blue please" I said getting the colors I need. Soon lunch was ready and we were eating some grilled cheeses some apple slices and juice. Roman and Logan were eating adult foods but I'm happy with the food I got. "Yummy! Dank chu Lo Lo!" I cheered. "Anytime kiddo" he said. I was soon finished along with Patton so we put blankets on like capes and ran around the living room line superhero's. "Glittew clovew get dat distain!" I said heroically zooming past the tv and running into the wall. "Ouch!" Roman ran to me quick as light and picked me up. "Are you ok?" He asked. I nodded. "Can we go back to playing?" I asked. "No I think it's time for a nap" Roman said picking Patton up, "am I right logan." "Yes you are these little superhero's need there sleep" Logan said going to Patton's room with Roman following. "Do you boys need blankies?" Logan asked. "Blue." I said. "He has a blue silky blankie but it needs to be washed" roman said. "Well then we'll have to make do with a back up." Logan said getting a new blankie from the closet and handing it to me. I wrapped it around me and smiled. "Lavendew!" I cheered all happy. Logan put a pacie in me and Patton's mouths and we got laid in bed tucked into bed as we soon fell asleep.

Thanks everyone for reading and thanks Ink-sans-101 for helping me with the idea. Have a lovely day y'all.