Vivi tries it

Patton was playing in his room all happy like, toys coloring books and broken crayons were scattered threw out the floor. Janus walked in and smiled softly at patton. "Hey kiddo whatcha doing?" He asked. Patton pointed to the floor he was obviously playing. Janus picked up a few crayons to clear a place for him to sit. "Kiddo whatcha coloring?" He asked. I showed him what I was coloring, a Cinderella but with a yellow dress instead of a blue one. It was a little outside the lines but I can't really keep them in the lines. Janus smiled, "beautiful buddy" he said. I smiled and went back to coloring.

(Virgil's point of view) (thank you Ink-sans-101 )
I was on my computer doing research on what patton is. Soon I got very far into the rabbit hole of regression possibly too far. I guess I could try it but how, I could ask patton for help. After a few minutes of debating I got up went to Patton's room and knocked. Someone open the door a minute later. They said "Vivi? Why chu hewe?" In that moment I panicked and said. "Uhhhhh hi pat" I said in a high pitched voice. Patton dragged me into the room where I saw janus. "Janus" I said. "Hello virgil, what do you need?" He asked. I just stayed silent. Patton hugged me after a few minutes of silence. "Pat why are you hugging me?" I asked. Patton smiles. "Because I wanted ta get chu ta talk! Simple weally" he said. I chuckled at that. "Janus could you please leave I really need to talk to patton." I said kinda nervous. "What do you need to talk to him about?" Janus asked in a protective tone. "Something important for myself that may be embarrassing for myself but I can trust patton not you or Logan or Remus. And roman can't know as well we may share a room but he technically knows nothing about it." I said. Janus sighed. "Patton if he does anything bad come get me or papa understand?" Janus said. Patton nodded as Janus left. "Pat how do you regress?" I asked. Patton ran to a drawer and grabbed a few pacied still in the package and a small blankie then handed it to me. "This is how!" He said cheerfully. "All youws! Don't fowget chu need a stuffie or colorin books of chud like." I smiled and hugged patton. "Thank you pat" I said. Patton hugged back. "I pwomise I no tell anyone about dis unless Chu want me ta" Patton said. "Thank you very much pat. Ima go back to my room and try regression." I said stoping the hug and going to leave the room. As I opened the door I saw janus and I hid the stuff pat gave me behind my back. "Hello Janus" I said. "Virgil what's behind your back?" Janus asked. "Nothing I swear now if you excuse me I need to go." I said trying to leave. Janus let me three and closed the door as I left. I ran straight to my room closed the door and locked it. I opened the pacis and plopped one in my mouth before wrapping the blankie around me. 'Dis amazin' I thought to myself. I soon fell asleep.

(Romans POV)
I tried to go to my room so I could grab my sword to fight the dragon witch. "Damnit." I said under my breath. I went to logan. "Lo where is the keys to the bedrooms?" I asked. Logan handed me the keys to mine and Virgil's room. "May I asked why this is needed?" I sighed. "Virgil probably accidentally locked the door again and I need to get in to grab my sword." "Would you need some assistance with that door?" Logan asked. I nodded and went to my door. Logan followed and we tried to unlock the door. After a while we got it open and we saw virgil asleep with a baby blue blankie wrapped around him and a dark purple pacie in his mouth. I smiled and went to the bed grabbed my phone out and took a picture. "Cutie." I said before getting my sword and going on my adventure.
   ~a few hours later~

I got back from slaying the dragon witch. I looked kinda weird, my white prince shirt was stained red and green. I went to go to my room and I saw patton. "Hello pat" I said. He looked at me and I saw terror hit his face. "Wut happened!" He shreaked. "Slayed the dragon witch" I said. "Now if you excuse me I must change" I went to my room and saw virgil still asleep so I grabbed a change of clothes and a towel. I went to the bathroom took a quick shower and changed before going back to my room to see virgil awake. "Hi baby" I said walking in and closing the door. He spit the pacie out and threw his blankie right as he saw me. "It's not what it looks like!" He said quickly. "You mean your not trying regression?" I said. Virgil looked ashamed. "I like regression bu-" "But you don't want me to know?" I cut him off. He nodded. I walked over to him picked him up and sat down placing him in my lap. "It's alright" I said. "Now where did you get this stuff?" I asked. "Patton" Virgil said.

(And here is where I leave off as I need to eat. Have a good day y'all)