Home

Remus layed across his bed, typing away at his computer. He had a rush of dopamine and wanted to get back into creating while the ideas were still flowing and not the bad ones either. He wrote whatever came to mind and it was good. Pages and pages of good content flowed out of him. "Hey rem?" Janus knocked and stood in the doorway. "Yeah?" Remus responded. "How's everything going?" He asked. "Oh you know, dopamine came back so I'm creating again." He said, smiling at his new creation. "Anything worth sharing?" Janus asked. "Not yet, it needs a proof read." Remus said, getting up and going to Logan, Janus following behind. "Hey babe, Remus needs a proofread." Janus said, going to Logan who was at his desk and kissing him on the forehead. "I've seen he's been researching high school theater productions a lot recently so I'd like to be able to know why." Logan said, spinning around in his big office chair. "Here logan!" Remus nearly screamed as he shoved the laptop into Logan's hands. "You'll get this back in 5 minutes remus, go do something else while I work." Logan said, turning back around and getting the laptop set up to read. Remus pouted as Logan turned away but went to go hang out with Patton. "Hey doll face, what's cooking?" He said, looking into pattons room. The lights were dim and a blanket covered a figure.  "Hey sweetie?" Remus looked at the blob and sat next to it. "Hi" a quiet voice came from the blob. "Awe hey kiddo, how are you doing?" Remus asked, pulling the blob onto his lap. "I otay, like da dawkness" Patton said. Patton snuggled into Remus and let out a big yawn. "Did you sleep last night?" Remus asked. Patton shook his head no. "Couldnt." He said. "How about some warm milk to help you sleep?" Remus asked, Patton shook his head and off remus went to get Patton his milk. After a few minutes Patton had his milk and Remus had his laptop back with the corrections from Logan. Patton took a nap while Remus worked more and it was a nice few hours. Soon remus and Patton fell asleep together.

~Janus pov~

"Logannnnnn, you need a breakkkkkkk" I whined as I tried to drag my husband away from his computer. "But I have work to do and a schedule to maintain." Logan protested. "Let's go on a date, it's been forever." I asked, "just one date and you'll get to get back on schedule." "Promising but how about when tomorrow we go on a date that I plan and I get back to work now." Logan tried to compromise. I pouted. "Will you Atleast eat lunch?" "Yes dear." Logan said and I gave him the biggest smile and I went to the living room. "Virgil! Me and Logan are going on a date and I need outfit help!" I smiled and started jumping up and down. "To the closet!" Virgil said grabbing my hand and dragging me to his room, Roman was already there and we started going threw outfits together. After hours we decided on a cute yellow crop top and a short skirt with thigh high lace up boots. I quickly hid those in Virgil's closet and started on dinner for the family. We were having baked chicken and mashed potatoes for everyone so everything had to be ready. It took me hours but dinner was fully cooked and ready for everyone to come eat. I called everyone for dinner and began to get myself some chicken and mashed potato's. It was a nice evening.

~The next day before the date~

Logan and I walked threw the imagination together, it was a forest now and it was beautiful. "Where are we going?" I asked, smiling at him. "A secret." He said, walking me to a cleared part of the forest. I looked around at the twinkling of fairy lights and a picnic set out for the two of us. "How romantic." I smiled as we sat down to eat. "Ham and cheese sandwich?" Logan offered. "Thank you!" I took the sandwich and ate it happily, he put so much thought into this date. "I love you" i told him. "I love you too" we finished our picnic and went for a walk under the stars. Smiling and laughing at each other, holding hands like we were younger, this is what love is all about. As the night came to a close we walked out of the imagination and to our room, as close as ever. "What a lovely night." I whispered, it getting close to 1 am. Logan held me in his arms for a moment or two before we entered our room. "I'm glad you liked it darling." He whispered back. We slipped into our room and got ready for bed, laying in each others arms as we drifted off to sleep.