Your what!

(How do you do this thing?) Trigger warning: yelling

                Patton's POV

It was an normal day, I was sitting on my bed drawing pictures of my family when Roman came into me room.
   "Hey padre what you doing?" Roman asked
    "Oh hi kiddo I'm drawing! What cha need?" I responded
    "I need to fin. . ." Roman tried to say
    "Wut?"I said with a passie in my hand.
"Why do you have a passie?" Roman asked
"O-oh I-it's nothing!" I lied putting it away.
"Patton don't lie!" Roman said sternly, "or I'm calling deceit and Logan!"
"Please do my call them!" I cried, "I don't want to get yelled at!"
"Y-yelled at?" Roman questioned.
"Just leave me alone!" I yelled holding back tears.
" I'm sorry patton I will leave." Roman said leaving the room. I returned to coloring and put a passie in my mouth it was baby blue with cat whiskers on it.
"H-hey p-patt." Virgil stuttered.
"H-hi Virgil!" I yelled dropping the passie out of my mouth.
" why do you have a passie!" Virgil yelled.
"D-dont y-yell i-I'm s-Sorry!" I cried covering me ears with my hands.
"LOGAN DECEIT GET IN HERE NOW!" Virgil yelled.
"What do you need Virgil?" Logan asked.
"Patt has passies, any idea why?!" Virgil screamed not know patton was sobbing.
"V-Virgil p-p-please s-s-stop." Patton sobbed, I-I-i d-d-dont w-w-want t-t-t-to e-explain."
"TELL US WHY YOU HAVE THEM!" Virgil screamed louder.
"I-i d-don't h-have t-to t-tell y-you a-anything!" Patton hiccuped sobbing louder.
"TELL US NOW!" Virgil yelled. Logan looked like he was about to punch Virgil deceit did too.
"Virgil enough go hang out with Remus now!" Logan and deceit growled
"Not untell he tells us the truth!" Virgil screamed cousins Roman and Remus to come into the room.
"Patton!" Roman and Remus yelled running horde patton to give him a hug.
"Virgil leave now roman and Remus hang out with Virgil we will be down there in a minute." Deceit said calmly.
"Ok!" Remus said happily as roman picked up Virgil and dragged him out of there.
"Patton why don't you tell them your a little?" Logan asked.
" I don't know papa they are scawy mostly Virgil." Patton said
"Hunny don't let Virgil hurt you because of who you are ok?" Deceit said hugging patton.
"I will try mama can I have remus?" Patton asked.
"Ok I will get you your Remus." Deceit said smiling. As deceit graves the mouse toy (was a stuffed mouse that was rainbow with glitter paws eyes and nose) Logan gave patton a big hug.
"I have to deal with Virgil now do you want to come and tell him about your situation?" Logan asked. Patton modded hugging Remus tight. Logan scooped Patton up in his arms and carried him down stairs.
"Virgil you shouldn't have yelled at patton!" Logan lectured glaring at Virgil, "Say Sorry now!"
"I don't have to say sorry to him!" Virgil Argued.
"Wet mw expeain?" Patton said cuddling his mouse.
"What are you!" Virgil snarled.
"I'm pwatton baby pwatton!" Patton cheered, "And I'm a little!"
"Your a what?" Virgil questioned.
"That's so cool is that mouse named?!" Roman and Remus said happily.
"Wes his name is remus!" Patton said handing Remus to remus and Roman.
"He is so cute and a accurate representation of Remus night I say." Roman giggled.