morning

i wake up and see bryan on my bed. i rub my eyes and kick him off. i get up and go downstairs looking for my mom. i see her talking to jack. i run downstairs and give my mom a hug.

mom: how was last night?

you: well i woke up with bryan in my bed so i kicked him off. 

jack: well damn y/n!

you: maybe your friend should sleep in your room. 

i go back upstairs and grab my phone. i sit down on my bed. once i sit down vinnie is face timing me.

vin: hi babe!

you: hi baby. are you home?

vin: yup! im in my room rn.

you: me too. you wont believe who my mom had spent the night with me.

vin: bryan?!

you: yes! hes sleeping right now but he kept wanting to have sex but i kicked him off the bed. 

vin: thats my baby. im going to call you later. im going out with the fam. 

you: okay bye love youuuu

vin: love you more baby.

he hangs up and i sigh. my god, i miss him. i hear my mom call me from downstairs and i walk out my room. 

mom: we're going out! get dressed. 

you: to where? 

mom: to lunch!!

you: okay fine. 

i put on my outfit: 

and i grab my phone. i walk out my room and jog downstairs. i see my mom smiling and and i smiled back. we walk into the car and once we get in it i get a notification that i got a text from vinnie. 

babe 😍😎

*pretend there's a 😏😏😏 photo here*

jesus christ vin.

what?

your a different breed. out of nowhere😭 

come on now y/n you know you miss it.

oh please.

i laugh and i out my phone down. my god he is something else. my mom takes me to my favorite restaurant. i smile while walking in getting a bunch of flashbacks. we sit down and start looking at the menu. 

mom: what are you going to get? 

you: the usual!

mom: of course. 

i smile and see the waiter come up to us. 

waiter: what would you like to eat?

you: uh a bacon burger, fries, and a sprite.

waiter: okay and what about you?

mom: a chicken salad and water, please.

the waiter nods her head and walks off.

mom: how unhealthy!

you: yeah yeah mom. 

i giggle and see my phone ring. i pick it up and see vinnie calling me. i decline immediately

mom: so tell me more about this vinnie man.

you: well he plays baseball and skateboards.. he's a really pretty male.

mom: how did you meet him?

you: well one morning i wake up in my dorm and see a bunch of boxes. i look on the box and it says his name and it goes from there i guess. 

mom: he has money huh? 

you: mhm.

mom: let me see a photo of him.

i grab my phone and pull up his insta. i find a photo of him and show my mom.

mom: is his daddy single?

you: MOM! 

we both laugh and see the waiter coming with our food and drinks. the waiter gives us our stuff and we start eating.

mom: so, what about evan? i mean clearly you two broke up but... what happened?

you: cheated.

mom: ah. i warned you y/n!

you: i know i know. 

mom: meet any new friends?

you: yeah i met this girl named liya a few months ago and now were really close. 

mom: oh nice! and whos your partner for the baby project?

you: vinnie. the teacher picked our partners. 

we finish eating and i start itching my ears.

mom: mhm. i have something for you. 

she pulls out this ring box and opens it. its a beautiful pair of stud diamond earrings.

mom: your dad got this for you before he passed. he told me to give it to you when your in college.

i start to tear up and i put my hand over my mouth.

you: its- its beautiful. 

my mom holds my other hand on the table and rubs it with her thumb.

mom: i know. i miss him too. 

she wipes the tears off of my face when the waiter comes. 

waiter: are you ready to pay?

mom: yes!

my mom pays and we leave the store. i put on the earrings in the car and look at them on my phone camera.

mom: do you like them?

you: i love them.