baby

when we get to our next class and liya and i sit in the back as always and start taking out our books. i look over and see vinnie checking me out. i smile and get back to getting all my books. i look over at liya and shes texting jordan, in class.

you: really? pay attention! 

liya: we have a half-day? why should we? this is our last class. 

we both whisper laugh and finally start paying attention.

*time skip to after class in the dorms*

im laying down on tiktok just scrolling. i look over and see vinnie walking in the door, once he lays down jasmine starts crying. i sigh and get up to go feed her. when i get done feeding her i lay back down on my bed and go on instagram. 

vin: what's your insta? 

you: xoxo.y/n. 

vin: damn, you got mad followers. 

you: yup. thanks to tiktok.

vin: i think it's because of how beautiful you are. 

you: oh don't go lying now. remember i have a boyfriend. 

vin: remember our kiss earlier?

you: i try to forget. 

vin: you cant forget these kisses. 

i roll my eyes but i see him getting up and coming toward my bed. he grabs my phone and throws it on the bed. 

you: vinnie what the hell?

vin: you won't need that. 

he gets on top of me and starts kissing me. i cant help but kiss him back. now were making out. his soft lips on mine just makes me wanna melt. he starts to go down my neck and give me hickeys. i run his fingers through his light brown curls. he takes off my shirt leaving me in my bra and starts kissing all over my breast. he stops and looks up at me.

vin: you ok? we don't.. you know have too. we can cuddle if you want?

you: yeah. cuddles!

he smiles and lays down next me. i put my head on his chest and he plays with my hair.

vin: you're so pretty. 

you: thank you vin.

vin: ive actually liked you for a while now but.. your with evan so i just kept my mouth shut..

(i know this is so cheesy omg)

you: awh! evan treats me like shit. he hasn't said i love you to me in months. were only together because we got best couple last year and we dont want to disappoint everyone.

vin: ive noticed hes treated you like shit. i hate seeing him talk to you in the hall. the way he just towers over you gives me bad vibes. 

you: he just tells me the same shit every day. i want to leave him but im scared. im scared hes gonna..... nevermind.

vin: hes gonna what?

you: im scared hes going to..

jasmine starts screaming and i spring up and change her diaper. i bounce her for a little then i put her back down and i lay down with vinnie.

vin: soo?

you: fine. im scared hes going to hit me. 

vinnies eyes widen.

vin: he hits you? what the hell? 

you show him where evan leaves marks. 

you: there's a faint hand mark on my neck, a scratch on my cheek and he punched me in the stomach once. 

vinnies hands turn into fist and he gets up and puts on a shirt.

you: where are you going? 

vin: too go find that asshole.

you: NO! no. please. he will hurt me even more. 

vin: fine. 

he takes his shirt back off and lays back down next to me. he starts to rub my cheek where my scratch is.

vin: if you ever feel unsafe near anybody. just tell me. ill be there, every single time. 

you: thank you vinnie. it means a lot. 

vin: your welcome beautiful.