dreams

i woke up to vinnie mumbling my name and breathing heavy. 

vin: y/n? y/n where are you? y/n?

i sit up and stroke his cheek.

you: yes vinnie?

he puts his hand on my hand and opens his eyes a little. he pulls me in and hugs me.

vin: i thought i lost you y/n oh my god.

you: huh? i was always here vinnie. 

vin: bad dreams.

you: awh babe? you need something to eat? i mean its like 10 am but ill get something for us to eat downstairs.

vin: okay.

i get up and put on a hoodie and some leggings. i slide on my crocs and walk out the dorm and see jordan walking downstairs.

you: wait up!

he looks at me and stops. he smiles at me. i catch up to him and we both start walking down together. 

jordan: you good y/n? i saw your post last night.

you: yeah im good. just still a little shaken up about the whole thing. 

jordan: did liya tell you how i almost cussed out vin? i was pissed yo.

you: yeah i know. i was pretty shocked. like how did the convo go?

jordan: i pretty much was yelling at him saying he needs to do better and don't break your heart because you deserve better. 

you: thank you jordan. it means a lot.

jordan: always. 

we get to the cafe and everyone is staring at me.

jordan: the hell yall looking at? damn.

i giggle and jordan and i order some food. we get our food and head back up. i give jordan a hug and head back into my dorm. i see vinnie on his phone and i give him his food.

vin: thanks baby.

you: mhm.

i sit down on my bed and open my laptop. i open my essay and try and finish it. i type fast so all i hear is a bunch of keyboard tapping. vinnie looks over at me and i smile knowing that he's getting annoyed with the tapping.

vin: slow down maybe?

you: vinnie i need to finish this sorry.

vin: i know but damn.

you: oh whatever at least im doing work. 

vin: hm.

he turns around and gets back to eating. i finish my essay and i get up and start cleaning. 

vin: your doing a lot today eh?

you: yeah this place is a hot mess.

i start folding clothes and just clean around the dorm. i look back at vinnie and hes making a mess on the floor and the bed.

you: seriously? 

vin: what?

you: pick that shit up vinnie. 

vin: ill do it later.

you: no now vinnie. when you say later you dont do it. 

vin: oh my god stop being so difficult. ill do it later!

you: im not doing shit for you again.

he gets up and walks behind me. he turns me around and kisses me. i kiss him back he wraps my legs around his waist. he puts me on the bed and takes off my shirt leaving me in my bra. he takes off his shirt and pants. he takes off my pants and underwear and then flips me over on my back and arches my back. he slaps my ass causing me to jump a little. he puts in all his length in and lets out a loud groan. i let out a slight moan and he starts pounding me holding on to my waist with one hand and the other on my ponytail. 

vin: fuck y/n.

you: f- faster.

i can hear his breathing getting heavier and so does mine as im getting closer to finishing. he rubs my clit making me moan loudly. we finish at the same time and he lays down next to me. he pulls me in and kisses me. 

vin: i love you.

you: mhm.

vin: you don't love me?

you: fine. i love you too i guess.

a/u: happy new years yall i hope you guys have the best 2021 and thank you for all the love on this story it means a lot!! <333