apology

*vinnies pov*

i wake up and see y/n sleeping. i look at my phone and see its almost 1 pm. i try and move my wrist trying to get up but i forget that i sprained my wrist. god, i feel so bad. i let my attitude get the best of me and y/n doesn't need that stress on her.. i cant just say sorry because she won't just let it go that easily. especially because her leg is broken. i decide to call jordan and see if he can give me a ride to the store.

jordan: yeah vin?

vin: can you bring me to the nearest store?

jordan: why?

vin: just, please. 

jordan: fine. ill be there in 5 just let me get ready.

i hang up and throw on a hoodie and jeans. i slip on my vans and i grab my wallet and my phone. i look at y/n and there are wet spots on her pillow from her tears. i sigh and i hear jordan knock on the door. i open it and he smiles. we walk down to the car and get in and jordan starts driving.

jordan: okay so why do you wanna go to the store?

vin: i need to buy something for y/n. 

jordan: why?

vin: i was being an asshole to her last night and i feel terrible. She's been through so much and i treat her so badly. but i love her so much.

jordan: you have to do better vinnie. i mean like she's always stressed out. and she broke her leg so she cant even move.

vin: i know. if i could go back a month when we first started dating i would redo so much stuff. 

jordan: do you know how much she loves you, man? liya told me she tells her all the time how much shes in love with you but she feels like you dont love her back.

vin: and i dont ever want it to come out that way. i love her more than anything and i never want to come off like that. ever.

jordan: were here. ill wait in the car.

i get out the car and i walk into the store. i look around for the candy section and i go to it. i know i cant buy my way out of everything but saying sorry isnt going to do much. and i cant rail her because of her broken leg. i grab all of her favorites that were there. i grab her favorite monster and then i walk over to the register. once i pay i walk out to the car and get in it.

jordan: thats all?

vin: mhm.

jordan starts driving but also looking at what i got her.

jordan: soo how are you going to do this if she's awake?

vin: so pretty much im just going to give it to her and just keep quiet until she says something to me. and if she's sleep then im just going to do the same thing.

jordan: well you might wanna get ready because were here.

vin: thanks jordan. you coming in?

jordan: nah i need to go to the bank. so good luck vinnie! 

vin: thanks for everything. 

i walk in the dorms and find my dorm number. i sigh and open the door slowly. i see y/n with her leg up on a pillow on tiktok. i give her all the stuff and i sit down on my bed and go on my phone. 

*back to your pov*

i look at vinnie with confusion because he just gave me a bunch of my favorite snacks and just sat down. 

you: thank you?

vin: your welcome. 

you: come here.

he looks up at me confused.

you: lay down next to me! please.

he gets up and lays down next to me and goes on his phone. i put his phone down and pull his face toward mine and i kiss him. 

vin: you're not mad at me?

you: a little yeah.

vin: im sorry for everything. i treat you like shit and im not trying to i promise. you have been through so much and i don't want to put you in more. just seeing you with the broken leg hurts my heart and i feel like a terrible boyfriend and i-

you: its okay vinnie. i know that you have issues and you can't control what you say but i feel like you don't love me.

vin: i love you more than anything. once i started dating you i felt something again. i can't say in words how much i love you and how much i am IN love with you. and i don't ever want you to feel like i don't love you when i do so much y/n.

i look at vinnie and he's tearing up. i hold his face and i feel a tear rolling down my hand. i put my head on his chest and i open my candy.

you: i love you so much too vinnie. and ill never leave you. ever. oh, and do you wanna candy? there good.

vin: sure! 

i turn on some netflix and turn on vinnies favorite anime and we watch it while cuddling.

a/n: i want to move out of conneticut i hate it here but ANYWAY i hope you guys have an amazing day and i might update this later if im not listening to professor cal audios LMFAOOO