not so funny prank.

*skip a few days!*

(oh and im going to write how i did last time because i like it a lot lol)

"we should pull a prank on vinnie." liya says rocking sierra slowly. "about what?" i ask. "you and jordan should fake make out, ill ask vinnie to grab something from the room. hes going to walk in and flip the hell out!" liya says excitedly. jordan and i look at each other and burst out laughing. "what's so funny?" liya asks rolling her eyes. "you must be out of your mind." i say trying to keep myself together. "thats the funniest thing ive heard all day!" jordan says slapping his knee. "im serious! i wont get upset! im the one with the plan. i'll pay you-" "how much?" i say cutting her off. "a thousand." liya says pulling out her wallet. she gives me a thousand dollars and i smile. "jordan. ill pay you with something else.." she says smiling at him.

"okay okay! too much information bitch. lets go." i say rolling my eyes. liya puts sierra down in her crib and we all walk upstairs to liya and jordans room. "and i will act shocked too. so be good actors." she says setting up the camera. "okay. its rolling. vinnie will be up in a little." liya says leaving the room. "so... how do you wanna do this?" jordan asks. "Let's start when we hear footsteps," i say looking at the camera. 

*skip a few minutes*

"let's go!" i say getting closer to his face and we turn at an angle that will make it look like we are kissing when we really arent. im trying my hardest not to laugh cause im kind of nervous when it comes to vinnies reaction. jordan puts on hand on my cheek covering our mouths and we hear the door open.

"y/n?" i hear vinnie say. his voice sounds like its about to break. "vinnie! its not what it looks like i promise-" i say pulling away from jordans arms. liya soon comes from behind vinnie and has an angry look on her face. "what the hell? jordan, seriously?" she yells at him. "y/n... with jordan? he has a child.... and us?" vinnie says with tears falling down his face. i just want to run up and hug him but i have to stay in character. "really guys? y/n? i knew yall had a little secret thing going on." liya says shaking her head. "no! you guys have the completely wrong idea!" jordan says wiping his lips. "were engaged y/n! and jordan, you- you just gon try and take y/n away from me like that? you have a child man." vinnie says throwing his hands up and then back down. liya looks at me looking like she's about to laugh. we both look at jordan with a smirk and we all burst out laughing. "What's so fucking funny? " vinnie says with a confused face. "its a prank vinnie! look!" liya says pointing at the camera. jordan and i high-five each other and get up. jordan hugs liya laughing. vinnie leaves the room and i chuckle chasing after him. i see him grabbing his keys and i grab his arm. "vinnie it was a prank. even liya said it!!" i say tugging on his arm. he scoffs and lets go of my grip. i quickly grab my phone and the money liya gave me and i chase after him. "vinnie wait! slow the fuck down!" i say opening the passenger seat and jumping in. "dont say a fucking word to me once we get home." he says clenching his jaw afterward. 

*time skip to the house*

vinnie gets out the car slamming the door shaking the whole car. "jesus.." i mumble under my breath before getting out also. i close the door and walk inside to see vinnie walking in his room also slamming that door.  i throw my stuff on the couch and run upstairs to vinnies room. i slowly open the door and vinnies head shoots up at me from his arms. "why y/n? that wasn't fucking funny." he says on the verge of tears. "baby it was a prank!" i say calmly. "y/n. i thought you were cheating on me with my best friend. how do you think i feel-" "vinnie. it was liya's idea! she even paid me to do it! baby it didn't mean anything. you can ask liya she will explain everything to you." i say slowly getting closer to him because im kind of scared of him right now. "im trying to find a house for us. i wanted you to be my wife i-" "wanted? WANTED? your breaking up with me over a prank?-" "no! that's not what i fucking meant. there's no way i could ever fall out of love with you but... y/n that hurt. my heart fucking shattered." he says slowly getting up walking toward me. "were engaged y/n. i want you to be my wife someday-" " and i want you to be my husband someday vinnie. but this is nothing." i say getting closer to him. he starts crying and i pull him into a hug. "your such a baby." i say smiling. "shhh." he says squeezing me.

a/n: I'm about to go back and edit all of the other parts because i know i messed up on a lot of them lol