please?

*time skip to when you and vinnie are home*

*imma write a different style for this part to see how i like it and ill decide if i wanna change it or not :) 

"vinnie please? its been like who months!" i say pulling his arm. "y/n we have shit too do today." vinnie says pulling his arm away from my grip. "i want one. but im busy right now y/n." he says lowly. i roll my eyes and walk to our room and slam the door. i know he doesnt like me slamming doors so i know in a few minutes he'll be up here yelling at me. i sit down on the bed facing the door just waiting for him to barge in. and just my luck he does.

 "listen you little slut. when i come back you better be completely naked on the bed, legs open. your getting punished." he says pointing to the bed.  i smirk a little and vinnie leaves the room rolling his eyes. i take off my clothes quickly throwing them on the floor and i get on the bed. i open my legs and once i do i see vinnie come in with rope. i gulp loudly and he closes the door locking it. 

 "do everything  that i say or else ill make you not able to walk for a fucking month." he says smirking a little. i nod my head and he walks over tying my wrist on the headboard with the rope. he takes off his clothes and gets on the bed and starts kissing my neck causing me to let out light whimpers from my mouth. "so fucking needy for me hm?" he says putting one hand on my boob massaging it. i nod my head and he starts kissing down my body and puts his fingers on my clit and starts going in a circular motion. i moan loudly i his ear and i feel a smile growing on his face and he kisses me on the lips. "so wet for me?" he says whispering into my ear. "y-yes.." i say in between moaning. he pulls his fingers away licking them and then goes in between my legs lifting my legs over his shoulders. "you want a baby? i'll give you one you little slut." he says slamming into me. i let out a loud moan and so does vinnie. "f- fuck your so tight, jesus-" he says ponding into me as fast as he can. "you like that? you wanted? you wanted me to fuck you once we got home hm?" he says putting his hand on my throat gripping on it. "fuck- yes- yes vinnie!" i say trying to loosen my hands from the rope but instead my wrists start burning. "your not getting out of those for a while baby." vinnie says smiling at me. he continues to pound to pount into me holding my waist gripping on it.  "vinnie- im gonna-" "i know baby." he says cupping my cheek rubbing is thumb on it. i feel my walls clench around his cock and i let moan his name loudly as i let it out. 

"good girl baby." he says as he fills me up with his cum. he pulls out and quickly unties the rope and my hands fall. i rub my wrist together until he flips me over so my ass is up in the air. "vinnie... i cant even-" i say until he slams into me from behind and starts going as fast as he can. he smacks my ass making me jump a little. theres tears falling down my face and my legs are numb and shaking also because this man clearly just wants to keep going. "this is what- you get for being so fucking- needy." vinnie says moaning. he tightens his grip on my waist and i feel my legs starting to shake as im about to cum again. he thrust into me a few more times and he moans my name as he finishes. he pulls out and lets go of my waist and i collapse on the bed. 

"i love you baby." he says kissing me on the cheek and then gets up and puts on a new pair of boxers. he grabs my bra and underwear and he puts them on for me because i can barley move. my wrist are red and bleeding and my legs are numb and i can barley move. "oh shit, i didnt know your wrist were bleeding- ill be right back-" "im f- fine vinnie." i say slowly shutting my eyes. "y/n? are you okay?" he says getting closer to me but everything goes to black.

(you fell asleep you didnt pass out or die lol)

a/n: thank you for 17K on this story! i literally love you guys so much! im so stressed out i have like five test this week but ill try and update whenever i can. but i like this writing style so i might change to writing like this idk but yeah! imma go to sleep now im tired asf lol 

oh and sorry if its bad i hate writing smut lol