birthday

i wake up around 11:30 am and i remember its my birthday! i smile and grab my phone and see text from people wishing me a happy birthday. i thank everyone and i look on the other side of my bed and see presents. i sigh and smile knowing there from vinnie and i know hes going to do the most. he comes in the dorm smiling big with my favorite starbucks drink. 

vin: happy birthday baby!! 

you: aw thank you babe!

i get up and hug him. he gives me my drink and i sit back down on the bed and start opening presents. i grab the smallest one first and vinnie smiles big. 

you: wait can you give me clues?

vin: its green.

i look at him with a blank stare and widen my eyes knowing its going to be money. i open the box and i see a bunch of 100 dollar bills.

you: where do you get this money from?! 

vin: somewhere.

i smile and thank him. i grab the next one and it looks like its shaped like a book.

you: did you get me a book?

vin: no?

i smirk and unwrap it. i gasp to see a bunch of photos of us in a photo album. including the ones from yesterday. 

you: oh my god! i love this!

he smiles big and i kiss him on the cheek. 

i see a big box with a little box next to it. i open the big one and see my ps4. i smile and open the little box next to it and see a rose gold controller. 

i look at vinnie and he smiles. i put all the stuff on the floor and i smash my lips into vinnies. picks me up putting me on his bed. he takes off his shirt and so do i. he starts kissing my neck hitting my sweet spot making me moan. he smirks and takes off my shorts and underwear. he licks my clit and sticks two fingers in and starts curling his fingers causing me to shoot my hands into his curly hair gripping on it. 

you: fuck vinnie! 

he moves his fingers faster and smiles at me. i roll my eyes in the back of my head and start moaning uncontrollably. he stops and i look at him with confusion.

vin: happy birthday slut. 

he puts all his length in and i let out a loud moan but he covers my mouth. he starts going faster and starts moaning and grunting. i throw my head back and he puts his hand on my throat griping on it. i dig my nails into his back leaving him marks. 

vin: your so beautiful y/n.

you: t- thank you vinne, fuck!

he kisses me not changing the paste hes going. 

you: faster.

vin: huh?

you: go fucking faster.

vin: mhh.

he starts going this ungodly paste and i throw my head back becoming a moaning mess. i feel a tear drop from my face but vinnie wipes it off. my legs start shaking more and more.

~

~

~

about three rounds later vinne has sweat on his forehead and my hair is even more of a mess.

you: vinnie im gonna cum again! i cant!