hospital

i wake up in the hospital laying down on a bed with liya holding my hand.

liya: y/n? you're awake! jordan shes up!

i look over a little and see jordan next to vinnie with a thumbs up smiling.

you: is that vinnie? 

liya: mhm...

i look over even more and that there's needles in vinnie and i. i sit up but liya holds me down. i feel tears falling down my face.

you: thats my baby! vinnie wake up!

liya: he's going to wake up!

i look over and see jordan staring at vinnie with his head on his palm. 

jordan: vinnie? your there?

vin: jordan?

jordan: hes up!

we all look over and see a doctor come in with papers in his hand.

doc: good to see both of you guys up.

i try and move my leg but whenever i do i feel the worst pain i have ever felt.

you: my leg! ouch! oh my god what happened to my leg!

doc: its broken. we still have to cast it up, which is what i came here to do. 

jordan: what about vinnie?

doc: broke his wrist.

liya: are they going to be okay?

doc: everything else is fine. 

another doctor comes in with a cast. she lifts up my leg and i squint my eyes. she puts it in the cast pretty fast. she puts my leg back down and leaves the room. the other doctor leaves the room and i look at vinnie. he looks back at me and starts crying.

vin: im sorry. 

you: im sorry too.

i look back at liya and i see her smiling.

you: how long am i going to be here?

liya: not long. you guys literally passed out so thats why there's needles in yall. and vinnie stopped breathing for a little. 

i see the doctor come in with crutches for me. he takes out the needle and helps me stand up. another doctor comes in and takes out vinnies needle. the doctor that's helping me puts the crutches under my arms for me and i "walk" over to vinnie. 

vin: can i hug her?

doc: yes.

liya walks over and holds the crutches while i lean on vinnie and hold him tight. i let go and liya gives me back my crutches. she helps me walk back to her and jordans car.  once we get there liya helps me sit down and puts my let on the seat while vinnie sits on the other side. liya and jordan sit in the front and they start driving back to the dorms. 

vinnie looks at me with tears in his eyes knowing that hes the reason why were in this situation. one moment were leaving the hospital and then were at the dorms. liya helps me up and gives me my crutches from the trunk. she helps me up the stairs and jordan opens our dorm room. liya helps me lay down and gives me and vinnie some food. 

liya: ill call you later.

you: okay.

jordan and liya leave closing the door behind them.

vin: are you even in love with me anymore?

you: i never stopped loving you vin. 

vin: didn't seem like it when you were liking those other dudes post hm?

you: vinnie i was pulling a little stupid prank on you. 

vin: this all isnt my fault.

you: you were the one that wasnt paying attention to the road vinnie.

vin: maybe i would of if you weren't messing around.

you: really? your blaming this on me because you were the one who stopped looking on the road and wanted to grab my phone. or tried too. 

vin: why do you do this? always playing the fucking victim.

you: maybe because i have been this whole fucking time vinnie. ive been through so much and you put me through hell. meanwhile, i treat you the best as i can. 

vin: what the hell have you been through?

you: you want a life story? fine. my dad fucking killed himself, then both of my grandmothers died, got cheated on, got beaten by evan, evan cheating on me, you being an asshole, you cheating, you fucking talking about killing yourself when i haven't even recovered from my dad's death and now this. oh and there's so much more shit im not even going to tell your ass because you don't care! you play the victim every time! every fucking time! and its draining me! i do everything for you! yes you got me a bunch of new shit that im so thankful for but im getting tired of you treating me like this vinnie.

at this point, im sobbing and yelling at him. im losing my voice and my throat hurts.

vin: then maybe if your so tired of me maybe we should break up!

my heart dropped.

you: is that what you want? 

vin: no, no i dont. that's the last thing i ever thought of until now but is that what you want? 

you: no! that's not what i want. you know what? im going to sleep. i can't even deal with you right now. and if liya calls me tell her im sleeping. fuck you vinnie.

i turn around and lay down with tears falling down my face. i can hear vinnie quietly crying.

a/n: this was ass LMFAOOO but yeah. yeah.