The Change

"I.. I don't know.. what.. I ffbbgg..fff.. ddf.. a I  gffff.. at shfff.." The Gecko man once known as Spinner sat in the abandoned house's sofa, continuing to mutter to himself as Dabi stared down at him with an impassioned expression. 

"What happened?" Murmured Dabi. 

Tomura, leaned against a wall, bandages wrapped around half his currently shirtless torso. "I'm not sure. We've tried everything.. even the good doctor could not gather what happened to him. He simply just.."

"Went insane." Dabi finished. "Just what kind of horrifying thing dwells in that boy?"

"Zs'Skayr... is coming.. Zs'Skayr is coming.. he is always watching! He always sees!  HE SEES! The eyes.. the eyes are everywhere!!" sobbed Spinner, grabbing his face, his head bleeding as he began trying to scratch his own eyes out. 

"Himiko!!" roared Tomura quickly. 

"Right!" A girl with blonde twin tails and a sweatshirt immediately grabbed Spinner's scaly hands and forced them back. "J-jeez..!"

"Zs'Skayr?" Grunted Dabi. 

"He's been saying that for a while now." said Tomura. "Over and over, and some strange language we can't make heads or tails of. "

"Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh" Whimpered Spinner, twisting around over and over on the floor. "Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh"

"There he goes with that again, its so creepy." Toga muttered. 

Dabi sighed. "You're telling me. This is definitely a language and not gibberish, and for some reason it feels ancient."

"Zs'Skayr ph'nglui fhtagn shugnahh ot n'ghftnah, ng l' fhtagn nafl'fhtagn Iiahe uh'eog!" gasped Spinner.

"Master.." Tomura eyed the television monitor that was sitting next to the shadowy portal villain Kurogiri. 

"It is RL'yehian, a dead language used to worship the Great Old Gods of the Universe." said the voice of All For One. "One of whom was the Great Lord of The Dark Zs'Skayr.. brother of Yog Sothoth."

"What?" muttered Tomura. 

"Forgive me young Shigaraki, you were not yet ready, but now, it seems you are, I shall reveal to you all that I know about what I truly know, the secret that I've kept from you.. about your birthright. The Omnitrix."

Tomura narrowed his eyes as he gave his master a look of absolute attention. "I'm listening.. Master.."

As Tomura leaned in to listen, Himiko heard a "Psssst!" coming from nearby. 

"Twice?" Himiko frowned. "What now?"

A man wearing a black jumpsuit with white lines, and a head covering mask with a matching design, leaned in holding up a book. "Oi! Himiko-chan! There's something VEEEERy very wrong here.. about what Spinner's been saying!"

"Eh?" muttered Himiko. "Well wasn't that obvious?"

"It's just, lets just say I've made a few discoveries in that regard!" Twice muttered as he brought up a book that had the title "Call of Cthulhu." 

*****************

"Well that was an ordeal." Kyoka grinned tiredly as she sat down next to Izuku, blood dripping out of her ears."

"Present Mic didn't really hold back did he?" said Deku as he watched Recovery Girl look over Kyoka. 

"Nah, but we got through in the end." Kyoka muttered. "He did NOT like those bugs we sent at him. You finished with yours?"