From the Shadows

Above the surface of the Earth, a damaged warship lay in orbit, invisible to the inferior detection abilities of man. 

Aboard the ship he sat, observing the destroyed hull of his ship.

Any ordinary being would have died from the final blow the escaping ship had dealt, but he himself was not ordinary. In fact it had no effect on his mighty body at all. 

The mutations he had undergone to increase his power had made him so immensely invincible, that a hundred strikes from All Might in his prime wouldn't affect him.  He was the most dangerous being in the galaxy. 

His name was Vilgax. 

Vilgax's shadowy hulking form was hidden in the shadows as he looked at the damaged cockpit of his warship, sparks jumping as multiple humanoid drones were hard at work, repairing the damage. 

"According to calculations, the Omnitrix has found a host, it appears to have latched on to a young boy, who according to our observation records, has enrolled in an Earth School focused on developing mutated abilities." said one of the drones as it held it's computerized holopad and scrolled through the data. 

"Mutations?" Vilgax asked in his terrifying voice. 

"Humanity is in the middle of what appears to be an evolutionary flux. Some species have undergone this, but not many remain." said the drone. "Where each and every individual of the species somehow develops their own unique traits that aren't uniform to the entire species.. Homosapiens have referred to these traits as Quirks. Because of this they are far more formidable than when any other species in the galaxy last gave them any major contact. It wouldn't be wise to send Drones to retrieve the Omnitrix, I have no doubt many humans are more than capable of defeating them, especially with their system of policing known as Heroes, which gathers the most elite Quirk users as a defense force for keeping order. Also, there is one individual who might be of trouble to us."

"And who might that be?" Vilgax asked dismissively, as if he wouldn't believe there was somebody capable of matching him until he saw it himself. 

"There is a Symbol of Peace, on a landmass off the coast of one of their continents, referred to by the name All Might." said the drone. "His power is of a scale that far outmatches many warriors that have littered this galaxy, in fact, it is at the same scale as your own capabilities, if only barely so."

"Impressive. The insects known as humans have managed to become more hmm? I suppose that is the price of allowing these backwater bugs to live in isolation. They eventually evolve to greater heights. "

"I do not recommend directly facing All Might at the moment." said the drone. 

"Nor would I try.. not yet." said Vilgax. "The Omnitrix can no longer be used by me in such a state anyways, removing it from it's host would kill it and the boy alike, a defense measure by Azmuth no doubt to keep it out of the wrong hands.. however, with a little help, they can become the wrong hands.  You mentioned earlier there was a criminal group giving the Heroes trouble?"

"Yes.. the League of Villains.. a cliche name at best, but they have some unique individuals, and their leader, we were able to track him down. He is quite powerful, a match for All Might even. He is not widely known to the human public, but the underground speaks his name in terror."

"His name?" Asked Vilgax.

"All for One.. " said the drone. 

"Then it is not this All Might that I must kill first, no, it is him." said Vilgax. "It is time to gain control from the inside... come, I am off to the planet's surface."