The Thousand Form Hero

Ben stared in shock as his mother and father walked into the lab, the both of them accompanied by a woman in a tuxedo whose face was hidden by her rather large bowler hat.  "M-Mom, D-Dad!? Why are you here!?"

"Shit.." muttered Aizawa. 

"We're here to take you home Ben." said Patrick  "We're going back to America."

"Wh-why!?" Ben asked.  "What's going on?!"

As Ben asked this, he couldn't help but notice his friends acting strangely. Tenya and Izuku for one, seemed to be closing in front of him, as if boxing him in to prevent his parents rushing in or something.  Weird..

"It has come to our attention, that even after we forbidded it, you took the Hero Course Entrance Exam. Even though we explicitly told you only to pursue the business venture." said Tanya. "This cannot stand. You are coming home where we can discuss your proper future."

Ben trembled. He didn't like this one bit.  His parents usually 'visited' him around 2 to 3 times a year. And each time they always found something wrong to nitpick at. But they had been so strict with him as a very young child, he knew that this tone of voice meant he was either getting the paddle or being forced into the basement without any meals for 2 days again.  

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that they frightened him. 

"Ben is here as an Emergency Provisional Hero." said Aizawa. "Whether or not he goes with you is currently his choice. You can't force him."

"Tsk, and they call you a teacher?" said Patrick with a stern glare at Aizawa. "We fed and clothed this boy, groomed him for a proper future as the business man to inherit the Tennyson Industry. You have no right to tell us how to raise him or what we can't make him do."

Patrick glared at Ben. "Come son. We will discuss your failings on the jet."

Ben lifted up a trembling voice. He wasn't going to let these jerks dictate his life anymore. "I.. I'm not going."

"What?" said Tanya. "Young man, this had better be a very poorly made joke.."

"It's no joke! I.. I tried the Hero Entrance exam and I passed! And I think.. I think I could get really good at it!" Ben said. "So I'm sorry Dad.. but.. I don't intend to inherit the Hospital Chain any time soon! You'll just have to give the company keys to the city to somebody else!"

Patrick glared at Ben, remaining silent. But the vein throbbing near his forehead told a different story. He was in fact seething in silent fury, the same type of fury the usually predated a major hit with a belt. 

Ben actually flinched slightly in reaction. But he held his ground.  "You can't make me dad! I've made up my mind on what I want to do!"

Aizawa grinned at Ben. "Hmph. Well you've heard him. The boy knows what he wants, surely as parents you'd be understanding... right?"

Aizawa turned to glare at Patrick and Tanya as he said this. 

"Ah, I get it." Murmured Pamela, folding her arms. "Aizawa, am I to understand that these people aren't good news?"

Aizawa remained silent. 

"Well then I'll kick them out myself. No need for a simple escort out of the building." said Pamela as she pounded a fist into her palm. 

"W-wait!" Ben exclaimed. "Hold on! I mean sure they're not the nicest people, but they're still my parents!"

"Yeah, it's not like they're my dad or anything." said Kevin. "Just escort em out, no need to get violent. I mean I know that's rich coming from me, but still."