023

* 

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

"j-jungwoo?"

the said boy's head whipped gyuri's way as she continued, "wtf are you doing here?"

furrowing his brows, jungwoo blew out the smoke in his mouth and lowered the cig. "me? what are you doing here?"

"... this is my mom's house?" his eyes shot wide. "wHAT?!? this is my neighbor's house-"

"dude."

"dude."

the two dropped against the wall, taking drags in sync. "dude, the groups are gonna lose their fucking minds."

the girl scoffed, smoke flowing from her nose. "the groups? i'm so confused right now!"

gyuri rubbed her cheek. "that would only mean... kim chingu?"

jungwoo's head snapped up, eyes wide. "yes! holy shit, gyurine!" the girl raised a fist. "i'm literally gonna hit you."

the boy ran his fingers through his fluffy hair, cigarette dangling between his lips. gyuri faced him with a frown. "sorry about your dad..."

jungwoo shrugged and pulled the stick from his lips with a smoke-filled sigh. "nah, it's fine. i wouldn't have gone to the funeral either if i had a choice." he took another drag. "we weren't close anyway. not from the start, and definitely not after i moved in with jae."

the two sat in silence for a few minutes before jungwoo chuckled. "so you're gyurine. who woulda thought," gyuri gasped in fake offense and punched the boy's arm.

"goddamnit jungwoo!! how did we not recognize each other..?"

the boy shrugged and took another drag. "not sure. in our defense, we weren't best friends and it's been, like, a decade." gyuri watched him flick the cigarette bud away and smiled to herself. "didn't know you smoked?"

"yeah, you neither."

she took one last breath before dropping hers as well. "you know smoking's not good for you." jungwoo smirked and shoved his hands in his pockets as he turned towards the girl.