043

* 

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

loud, deafening blares sounded around gyuri, forcing her hands to fly up to her ears. she blinked, and suddenly she was seated at a round table, hands planted firmly in her lap.

brows drawn and pupils shaking, the girl lifted her head and scanned the room. it was oddly familiar, but nowhere she'd ever been before.

everything in her view was made of shining metal except for the large glass windows directly in front of her and the six other beings placed in their own seats around the table. none of their expressions seemed as confused as she was.

"where?" a bleary voice suddenly called beside gyuri, and she flinched. turning her head, the blonde's eyes landed on jeno, who was wearing what appeared to be a navy blue jumper that looked oddly like a space suit.

still extremely confused and honestly a bit scared, gyuri dragged her eyes over everyone else seated at the table. she recognized the members of the spermies instantly, all wearing a different colored suit from one another.

the girl looked down at her own attire with furrowed brows and gasped. her outfit was identical to the others but brown. just like her character in among us.

she'd been so focused trying to figure out what the hell was going on that she hadn't even heard her name called, nor did she feel all the judgmental eyes boring into her. a tap on her shoulder made her jump, and gyuri pulled her gaze from a blank-faced renjun to the rest of the members at the table. "u-uh, can you repeat?"

a scoff sounded from somewhere across the table, and gyuri noticed a dark green suited donghyuck rubbing his forehead with a smug smirk. "she's obviously jester. could you be any more obvious, chogiwa?"

chogiwa?

"then who are we gonna vote off?"

"why not just skip?"

"because we skipped last round, and now we lost two more crewmates. there are still two imposters out there."

gyuri's head automatically lifted at the new voice, surprised by the uncharacteristically authoritative tone. "henderson?"

the said boy, dressed in his own purple suit, glimpsed at the girl directly across from him. his hooded eyes were dark as a slow smirk tugged at the corners of his lips. "yes, jester?" gyuri could only stare at him, her lips parted in surprise.