071

* 

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

the rest of the day was a bit of a blur. the five enjoyed homemade sandwiches by nari, who was clinging to lucas's arm like a koala to a tree. hyori and jungwoo laughed together over the brief happy memories from their childhood before getting into the deep sibling things.

gyuri just sat and watched butterflies flutter from flower to flower as she mindlessly traced the raised, tattooed scars printed across her side. she huffed gently when she thought back to how she got them.

suddenly, she remembered lucas telling her about his dark cloud, and when she glanced his way, she knew it was gone.

he wore a giant grin as he admired the caterpillar inching across his finger, pushing it towards the young brunette to freak her out. nari jumped up and screamed, earning loud laughter from the coworkers as they watched her run away.

"that's so mean!" gyuri scolded with a grin, lightly hitting lucas's arm before moving back into her previous position. the blonde had her legs straight in front of her, leaning on both outstretched hands behind her back.

the boy beside her had his eyes trained on her profile as she raised her chin ever so slightly, smiling at how warm the sunlight felt on her face. as if the expression was contagious, lucas found himself mimicking it.

and soon the two sat, soaking up the sunshine and ignoring just about everything around them... including their phones the group.

all the while a certain biased brunette sat staring from afar, curious eyes trained on the pair as they pointed at puffy clouds together. a smile pulled at nari's lips, turning her head away and deciding to give the friends privacy.

°★°

"i wanna know what love isssss!!" the pair screeched as they drove, lucas's hands on the wheel and one of gyuri's out the open window while the other played with a longer strand of her bleached hair. "i want you to show meee!"

they obnoxiously hummed along to the beat, the utter insanity flowing through the beetle causing the blonde to cackle.

"cas, cas," she suddenly announced, hitting his arm as if the coolest thought crossed her mind, "if mark was here, he'd totally be like 'dude, what the fuck is going on?'" her goofy impression made the giant laugh, a permanent smile etched into the younger's face.