058

tw at the end: slight mentions of depression, suicidal thoughts, etc.

  * 

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

and go get ramen is exactly what they did.

gyuri laughed at another exaggerated story told by the boy across from her, and his eyes lit up at the sound. "and that was how my wong kunhang reality tv show started and ended on the same day."

the pinkette snorted, hand flying to cover her mouth as it spilled obnoxious laughter. "y-yo, we should really think of rebooting it!" she managed through her giggles, hendery's lips tugging into a smirk.

"no, for real, if we did, i'd be disowned by my mother for a second time. or even worse," he shivered, "kun."

gyuri laughed and laughed, even while getting odd looks from the people trying to enjoy the fading sunset over the han river. she wasn't alone, though, cause hendery was chuckling along with her. he even shot some dirty looks at those glaring at the girl with pink hair.

once she'd finally calmed down, the pair tossed their empty convenience store ramen packages into the closest trash can and began their walk back to the apartment.

"you think sungchan survived alone with yangyang?" the girl asked mindlessly, eyes drifting up at the princely boy beside her. it'd been a while since she'd compared him to a prince, and even with his rambunctiously pink hair, henderson still looked like royalty.

"yes," he said in return, gaze forward and hands deep in the pockets of his iconic white hoodie, "i think he did. they are in that group chat together."

gyuri released a dreamy sigh as the words 'chogiwa's cult' appeared imaginatively in her vision. "you're right. that, and they're probably just playing video games. i think it's yang x jeño battleground day."

hendery nodded, stealthily tugging a hand from his pocket to gently pull the pinkette closer to him as a seemingly drunk couple stumbled by a bit closer than he felt comfortable with. the girl beamed when she realized the small gesture, looking up at the pink-haired boy with a toothy grin. "prince henderson: one. random drunk couple: zero."

a gentle blush crept up the elder's neck at the gyuri's comment. "why do you even call me a prince? henderson i get, but prince?" his words were gentle and maybe even a little shy, but the girl smiled nonetheless.