082

* 

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

THREE MONTHS LATER

gyuri sat on the bench, fingers in her boy-short hair as she stared down at the device on the wooden table.

6:53.

a silent sigh left her tired lips as she ran her hand through her locks, settling her lazy grip on the base of her neck.

it was already getting dark, as it did when fall rolled around, the temperature dropping drastically without the sun around. a short grin broke out on her face when her phone lit up with a notification from her roommate.

it had been nearly two months since she, sungchan, and nari moved into their own place. it was nice. the three added up all their savings, plus the spermies, along with the ogsg, decided to pitch in as well and help the three out.

gyuri had her own room, which was occupied by the other two most of the time, but she didn't mind. cheesy bread was thriving, as was her precious barry, and even her online presence doubled in views.

sungchan and nari co-parented a duckling after jisung "rescued" it from a puddle and didn't want his sister to know. they named it jeri two-sung "cause why not".

besides that, gyuri was now regularly seeing a therapist and doing much better. being surrounded by two positive influences in the form on an 01 and 02 liner was a major plus to her life and mental health.

huffing a low sigh, the brunette mindlessly tapped her lip with her finger as she constantly refreshed her instagram, waiting for some activity in at least one of her group chats. nothing.

jeno and jaemin were probably making dinner and renhyuck... well, she didn't want to know what renhyuck were doing.

growing tired herself, gyuri flipped her phone over and sat up, hand falling into the smallest compartment of her bag. her slender fingers landed on a long, thin stick at the bottom of the pocket.

the girl's lips quirked to the side as she pinched the item between her pointer and middle finger, carefully lifting it from the bag and into the air before her face.

yep. it was a cigarette.

she hadn't lit one since even before moving in with hendery and yangyang, and as she admired the stick in her grasp, she realized just how long that had been. only when she swallowed did she notice how tight her throat felt.