054

* 

.  * .    .   °  . ●                  ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
   ° :.                    ° .☆         . ● .°     °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆               °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸         .

"you've got to be kidding me."

gyuri gave the sulking sunshine a slap on the back, doubling over with laughter at the clear look of distress on his face. "how could you choose the notebook over nemo? have you all lost your minds??"

jeno appeared behind the boy now with magenta tinted hair, giving him a pat on the head. "don't worry, hyuck. yang and mi offered to watch it too so you wouldn't be lonely."

groaning, donghyuck glanced to his right to see his two movie mates fighting over a bowl of popcorn. "someone kill me."

"actually..." a new voice sang, and jaemin appeared on the other side of gyuri with a commercial perfect smile. the girl mimicked the expression when seeing her favorite boy, but the smile instantly fell when she saw what was in his hand.

haechan's excessive laughter filled the space around the temporary pinkette as she stared at the tickets in her not-so-favorite dongsaeng's hand. "jaemin. what is that."

the said boy's smile illuminated a playful energy that made gyuri slump her shoulders. "two tickets for the notebook!"

"yes but for who?"

jaemin's grin quickly turned sly. "for you and hendery, of course."

°★°

and that was how gyuri and hendery ended up standing in front of the giant outdoor movie screen, waiting for the film to start.

this theatre, like one the brunette had been to a very very long time ago, had multiple screens set up to play different movies at once. it was a bit more awkward than the temporary pinkette cared to admit, her eyes nervously drifting back and forth between their screen and the rest of the group a few feet away.

"deju, deju, come on! nemo's starting!"

both gyuri and hendery looked up to see chaewon pulling xiaojun with her before climbing up into hyuck's red lincoln convertible, the girl guessed from sometime in the 60s based on the antique design, and smiled. "i love how xiaojun and charlie basically adopted chaewon."