Ch. 1 Operation: We-Need-That-YouTube-Revenue

(Note: Remember, when Lui is speaking in his regular voice, his name will look like this: Lui Calibre. When he's speaking in his squeaker voice, his name will be underlined and in italics like so: Lui Calibre.)

The Banana Bus Squad. A group of popular and beloved YouTubers that f*ck shit up, dick around, and look good (and bad) doing it. But that doesn't mean that they only dick around. If necessary, they will have to save the world. Not just their own but others. Not because they care about the people that exist but because they need that revenue. 

You see, the Banana Bus Squad hasn't been making that dough as of late, even before the COPPA pandemic. And the worldwide spread of Covid-19 wasn't any better. They needed a plan. They needed an adventure. Something to bring back the Golden Age of YouTube. Something to remind the world of the time before COPPA and Covid-19. They needed... content.

Unfortunately, the BBS' only idea was to storm the YouTube headquarters. You can probably gain an idea of how well that went. The director of YouTube was a real pain in the ass and decided to eliminate any and all loose ends of the Squad. There was only one option left: Nothing.

Until the unthinkable happened...

[Cuts to the Banana Bus Squad in the streets of Los Santos. 8:45 PM. It's pitch black outside, pouring rain, and thundering hard. The only sources of light are from lightning bolts and street light posts.]

Vanoss: Well, [sighs]this f*cking sucks.

Delirious: I can't believe that we got fired. And for what?! Just so we can earn a raise! All we asked was for our annual paycheck to be boosted from 75 cents a year to 76! Is that too much to ask?!

Basically: It is with YouTube.

Cartoonz: Was this worth it, guys?! Was it worth it to throw our lives away just for an extra penny?! 

Delirious: As long as I have Teddy Bear with me, it's worth everything. [In a scary and evil voice] Even your lives! [Insert evil laughter from Delirious, slowly turning louder and more sinister throughout the seconds]

Wildcat breaks the moment by shoving Delirious' face clean of the screen and onto the floor. 

Wildcat: This is your fault, Evan! If you listened to me when I said we should just continue with our normal lives, you said, "AAAAAAAALRIGHT! Listen here, pig! We have the options of being men or men with tiny penises. So what will it be, piggy!? Will you have a dick or no dick?" Gradually, I said, "F*ck this shit. I'm going home, going to bed" but you literally dragged me to YouTube's HQ, AND NOW I'M F*CKING STUCK HERE WITH YOU MORONS!!!

Vanoss: Ahh, but this is the perfect opportunity.

Wildcat: What opportunity? The chance to be on the street hoping for people to give us their money only to conform to the cruel society of the upper class ignoring their inferiors and minorities?

Vanoss shakes his finger and follows with a "No, no, no, no, no."

Vanoss: We are going to be moving in with non-other than our very own BigJigglyPanda [he says as he grabs Panda from offscreen and tugs onto him like a long-lost brother.] 

Wildcat [surprisingly calm]: Oh hell no.

Smii7y: Alright, alright. I think I can dig a place at Anthony's. 

407: Yeah, I'm all for it.

Lui Calibre[to 407]: Does this mean you're going to be my roommate?

407: You live with Antony?

Lui Calibre: I had to, I haven't even had a job anymore since last week.