Ch. 8 It's Their Job To Analyze Their What To Find Out Who Would Win A What?

Previously...

The Banana Bus Squad met the staff of the infamous U.A. High School. There, they come to an agreement that will allow the Banana Bus Squad to finally earn the funds they need to return home to their dimension. However, the Squad really plans to gain the school's trust so they can steal the money from them later. Should the Squad not be home-free by then, they can blame it on the League of Villains since the Squad would be considered too trustworthy to do something like that. The reason the Squad needs money is so they can purchase the equipment needed to make videos again for content. Now, the best way for the Squad to earn the trust is for trade: The Squad will help with the Sports Festival as they give more background information to the staff. That includes real-life videos they made so expect future filler chapters with MHA characters reacting to YouTube videos by and about the Squad soon. Also, at the end of the last chapter, we were introduced to Wiz and Boomstick from "DEATH BATTLE!" who will be co-hosting the Sports Festival with Eraserhead and Present Mic. That will be interesting, huh?

Now, on with the story.

Izuku Midoriya [Narrating]: Days past. All the training made time go by quickly. Before we knew it, it was the day of the Festival.

The Morning of the Festival, Apartment of the Midoriya Family, Izuku was sorting his stuff in his backpack and getting ready to leave the building with his mom right behind him...

Inko Midoriya: Izuku, please be careful and don't get hurt.

Izuku Midoriya: I won't.

Everyone when they heard him say that: Liar.

Inko Midoriya: I'll record the whole festival in HD! 

Izuku finishes with whatever the hell he was doing with his backpack and stands up to leave. His mother smiles at him and gives him two thumbs up.

Inko Midoriya: Do your best, son.

Izuku Midoriya: [Gives a slight nod and smile in response] Okay, I'm off.

U.A., before the Sports Festival has started yet, the news reporters were waiting a long time to enter the school. Because the school was attacked by villains at the USJ a few days prior, it makes sense for the security to be beefed up. Due to that attack being released to the world publicly, many people believed the Sports Festival should've been cancelled this year. Needless to say, according to one news reporter, "Nothing brings ratings up like a little controversy" which isn't entirely false.

Meanwhile, with Class 1-A, Shoto Todoroki sort of claimed war to his classmate Izuku Midoriya. A few seconds after Broccoli Boy responded to the youngest son of Endeavor, a certain owl opened the door to see the class.

Vanoss: Hey everyone! How's it goin'?

The entire class was surprised at their presence, even if some of them didn't show it via facial expression.

Tsuyu Asui: Mr.Vanoss? What are you doing here?

Basically's head suddenly pops up next to Vanoss' waist.

Basically: We just wanted to see how you guys were doing with this whole Sports Festival situation you've got goin' on.

Wildcat pushes the two, faceplanting them inside the room. The pig leans on the doorway.

Wildcat: We were hesitant on entering the room when we heard that declaration of war you guys were speaking about until we decided to cheer you all up.

SMii7y instantly appears next to his barnyard friend.