Ch.6 The Nomu = Killing Floor's The Dead Space Boss 2.0? (3 Episodes In 1)

Heads up: This chapter is going to be the longest one yet with 13,354 words! Be prepared for a long amount of time spent on reading this.

Previously...

The Banana Bus Squad was teleported into the USJ by Leon where Class 1-A was about to perform rescue training for the first time. Kurogiri then sends many of the students and the Squad all over the facility. Who's with who: Vanoss and 407 with Deku, Tsu, and Mineta; Delirious and Cartoonz with Bakugo and Kirishima; Lui with Ojiro; Panda with Todoroki and Hagakure; Droidd with Aoyama; Basically and Wildcat with Mr.Aizawa; Ohmwrecker with Tokoyami and Koda; Kryoz, Smii7y, and Nogla with the Momo, Kyouka, and Denki; and Terroriser and Moo with the rest. Izuku Midoriya, Tsuyu Asui, and Minoru Mineta had found themselves in the shipwreck zone alongside VanossGaming and FourZer0Seven. After being attacked, the two ex-YouTubers fall in the water and die. The trio of students round up the villains in the center of the shipwreck zone and head up to the edge.

This chapter takes place during episodes 11, 12, and 13 of season 1.

Episode 11 "Game Over"-->

Minoru Mineta [chuckles]: I had a good poop this morning which makes my balls stickier. They're not going anywhere. Say what you want about Mineta but I thought that line from him was decently funny.

Izuku Midoriya [muttering in pain]: I can't believe we were able to take all of them at once. It took everything I had to keep my composure. It was such a gamble. What if they had reserves underwater that I didn't know about? Could we have--

Tsuyu Asui [interruptingly]: You're creeping me out. Stop it, please.

Izuku Midoriya: --half the ship. Huh?

Tsuyu Asui: Instead of second-guessing what we did, shouldn't we think about our next move?

Izuku Midoriya: yeah. You're totally right. [He groans in pain]

Tsuyu Asui [worryingly]: Are you okay?

Izuku Midoriya: Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. [He tears off part of his sleeve to use it as a hand brace] We should make getting help our top priority. If we follow the shore to the exit then we can avoid Central Plaza entirely.

Tsuyu Asui: Good idea. That way we don't run into the villains Mr.Aizawa is fighting in there.

The trio looks towards the center. While they can't see exactly what's going on, they can see dust flying up and hear people yelling and screaming in pain. While not exactly getting into the fight, this is the part where the Owl and Jew paddle their Minecraft boat to the trio. The funnier thing is that they were paddling on land.

407: Wassup, booooys?!

Vanoss: And girls. We don't discriminate.

Izuku Midoriya: Oh hey! Um, how are doing that on land? 

Minoru Mineta: And how are you two completely dry? Didn't you guys fall in the water a minute ago?

407/Vanoss [in sync]: Don't worry about it.

Vanoss: We couldn't help but overhear what you guys were talkin' about.  After using his scarves to carry half of the Squad and nearly take us out with one hit, I wouldn't be too worried about your teacher.

Izuku Midoriya: Yeah but how long on his own can he last? Can he really take all of them out on his own? If he keeps on like that, then he'll just overexert himself. He'll end up defeated by those villains for our protection.