Ch. 2 Where the Hell Are We?

Previously...

The BBS previously had an encounter with one of their more deadly villains, Leon. He's one of their top-tier villains, alongside Pablo ElSalvador and the demonetization guy from YouTube HQ. He promised them their jobs after being fired from YouTube. His proposition for the Squad to send them to an alternate Earth in which 80% of the global population has some sort of superpower. However, Leon never told the gang what they had to do in this different reality. He told them that they would find out eventually. They all found that sketchy but before they could have a say in the matter, Leon teleported them into the other universe in five groups of three. The groups were as follows:

Group 1-VanossGaming, The Gaming Terroriser, and BasicallyIDoWrk.

Group 2-H2O Delirious, Daithi De Nogla, and Lui Calibre.

Group 3-Moo Snuckel, I_AM_WILDCAT, and Ohmwrecker.

Group 4-Cartoonz, Smii7y, and Kryoz.

Group 5-BigJigglyPanda, FourZer0Seven, and SilentDroidd.

They were each teleported in a different part of a Japanese city identified as "Musutafu."

Now, on with the story.

{6 AM, about 9 hours after the encounter with Leon, by a pier.}

Vanoss: Ow. That hurt. [He rubs his head. He turns around to see BasicallyIDoWrk and Terroriser.] You guys okay?

Basically responds with "Yeah," as does Terroriser but no sound could be heard when he said it.

BasicallyIDoWrk [groans]: Where the hell are we? And where are the others?

Vanoss: My guess would that we're in that other Earth that Leon told us about. But I don't know where the rest of the guys are. 

Terroriser clearly moves his mouth like he has an idea but no audio can be heard.

Basically: Does Discord work? Let's try that, we may get something out of that.

Vanoss: Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

In this fanfic, Discord works the same as it does for the gang but instead of being something on a computer, Discord is a psychic link that only the Squad has access to. To talk to the others, they need to just think of it as on or off. That way, if they get interrupted, the link stays connected. Unfortunately, despite being "psychic," the Discord requires them to use their actual mouths to communicate. The psychic part of this is activating the communication and audio, not the communication itself. They can grant access to people outside the Squad but they prefer to keep it a team thing as they can be a lot to other people, especially having 15 other voices in your head. To be mute/unmute or turn off/on their hearing from others, they have to tap their head a certain amount of times. 2 is to mute/unmute and 3 is to listen/don't listen. The only flaw is that if something hits their head 2 or 3 times, the commands will accept that as taps and mess up a conversation.

Vanoss: Hey, can anyone hear me? Hello?

Moo Snuckel: I got you, Evan.

Daithi De Nogla: Read you loud and clear, boys.

BigJigglyPanda: Roger, roger. This is the Big Jiggles reporting for duty.

SilentDroidd: Hello? Is this thing on? I can hear you guys. Can you hear me?

H2O Delirious: yeah, we can hear you, Droidd.

Kryoz and Smii7y in sync: I'm here.

Ohmwrecker: Damn. That was some good synchronization.