Ch. 3 Drink in Peace

Previously...

The Banana Bus Squad lost their jobs and were teleported into the My Hero Academia universe by Leon from the GMod Horror Maps. The team was split into five groups of three. The groups were as follows:

Group 1-VanossGaming, The Gaming Terroriser, and BasicallyIDoWrk.

Group 2-H2O Delirious, Daithi De Nogla, and Lui Calibre.

Group 3-Moo Snuckel, I_AM_WILDCAT, and Ohmwrecker.

Group 4-Cartoonz, Smii7y, and Kryoz.

Group 5-BigJigglyPanda, FourZer0Seven, and SilentDroidd.

They were each teleported in a different part of a Japanese city identified as "Musutafu." After understanding a bit more about the world they found themselves in, they agree to meet up inside a diner Group 2 (Daithi De Nogla, H2O Delirious, and Lui Calibre) teleported nearby. Before that, BigJigglyPanda scared the rest of the Squad by being completely silent for a few seconds after being asked a question and dazing off into the window of a nearby bar. Panda explains how he saw a guy with a hand for a face but just brushes it off as a homeless guy. After Panda leaves with his team to the diner, "The Hand Guy" reemerges at the window, curious as to where the trio came from and who they were talking to.

Now, on with the story.

{6:05 A.M.}

 Group 2 purchased a table at a diner they teleported at. The hostess found their appearances rather unique as she's never seen a man with a monkey head and someone wearing a hockey mask. She was even more disturbed by their scent. (They teleported in an alley by some dumpsters.) She kept her cool and asked, "Table for 3?" She was beyond shocked to the point of nearly fainting when a third guy wearing a headpiece answered, "Actually, 12 more will be here in a few minutes so we really need a table for 15." Never before had a group so big in size visited the diner. The hostess brought the trio to a giant table. The hockey man requests the hostess if she ever sees other men fitting descriptions of the other people (an owl head, a pig head, a homeless and semi-naked man with panda hat, a red devil with one eye, a sentient milk carton with limbs with 3-D glasses, etc.) to ask them "Are you part of the Banana Bus Squad party of 15?" If they say "Yes," direct them towards the table. After ordering drinks, Group 2 discusses how different this world is from their own. It was very different from their own.

Delirious: So, what do you guys think of this new world so far?

Lui: It's... unique.

Nogla: The people here look extremely weird. Not because they're Japanese but because they don't look human.

Lui [laughing]: "Not because they're Japane-hee-heese"? That sounds so racisi-hi-hist! Hahaha!

Nogla: yeah. That's why I said "not," Lui! "NOT"!

Delirious: What exactly do you mean, Nogla?

Nogla: Just look around, guys! Have you guys ever seen people with long and spiky tongues, deer bodies, living dolls, and cheeseburger-eating sharks?

 Delirious: Nogla, I've seen literally all of that before!

Nogla: What?!

Lui: Yeah, he's literally played games with those characters!

Nogla:...

Nogla: Oh.

Delirious and Lui laugh hysterically.

The games Nogla referenced are Among Us, Deeeer Simulator, Emily Wants To Play, and Grand Theft Auto 5.

Familiar Voice: 'Ey, guys! How's it going?