Chapter 2: The First Impression.

A/N: Hi guys!!! Miss me? Well I just wanted to let you know that if you have any questions about my fanfic feel free to comment on it. Besides I will only improve if I get reliable feedback to go on afterall.

Hint: The Fanfic will ( Try to ) strike a balance between Comedy and Maturity. Serious and light-hearted moments will exist so it doesn't become another Gappy fic or Nightmare Fuel like kkhta.
Note: I haven't watch kkhta at all. But after hearing so many people complain about its dark themes, and after seeing the art style for Koishi I just KNEW that whatever I was planning to watch a year ago should be left alone... In fact some doujins should be left alone as well, such as Hey Mister and that Sumireko Cockroach Doujins.( Again haven't read them and don't plan on it. )

Serious Hint: Just be aware that the MC may be acting suspicious on certain occasions. I just wanted to let you know that whatever assumptions you have on him is nothing but a figment of your imagination. I assure you he is totally normal. And completely oblivious to what's happening around him.

************************************************************************
10 AM. Somewhere in Eientei. December 25 2020. D Pov.

D: Ah Sh#t!

I said as I barely dodged a bullet literally, as as I saw Reisen point her finger at me and beginning to shoot more waves of Danmaku. Although on a basic level. After a while I got hit by a stray bullet due to my lack of flight control and almost lost control of my flight completely by barely stabilizing.

Reisen eventually snapped out of her combat face and began to worry for my safety.

Reisen: Sweet Kaguya!!! Are you ok D?!

D: Yeah, im goo-
Seiran: Uh Oh...
Ringo: Oh No...

I said as I began to lose my balance and fell on my back however since I wasn't flying so high I did not sustain any serious injuries, minus a few bruises from the Danmaku.

Reisen: D! Are you Hurt?

D: Other than that stray bullet you hit me with. I honestly had alot worse...

Reisen: Here...

Reisen provided me with some kind of medicine.

Reisen: This should get you back in fighting shape in no time.

D: Thanks...

Almost instantaneously I began to recover. And soon enough I was ready to go at it again.

Ever since I started my "training" I noticed something. Firstly I struggled to Fly. One of if not THE most important thing to learn in Gensokyo. Especially after seeing how many Youkai Flew at the Shrine Yesterday. Essentially I struggled to learn flight and even more so with normal Danmaku without a medium like my Revolver. But eventually I managed to stabilize my flight. But barely. Apparently the working theory according to Reisen is that my Weight contributed to how effective my flight abilities are. When Seiran asked why Ringo didn't Hinder in flight despite being Fat much to Ringo's dismay, Reisen and I eventually deducted that Species might also be a factor. Given that Ringo and Seiran are moon rabbits, they would have an easier time controlling flight compared to a non Magician Human like me. Of course there is also the Danmaku problem, But since the Danmaku I shoot out is more or less the same as my Revolver minus the Streamlined patterns you can expect from Guns, And it costs more effort to actually shoot them in general, The Moon Rabbits eventually decided to focus on my flight ability first, before moving in to my offensive ability. At this point we have yet to experiment with the Katana which I have yet to use. But that's fine. I needed to focus on dodging first anyways. Which leads to our second problem. My Danmaku patterns without the Revolver are weak. And laughably easy to dodge. But I don't need to rush my training this early. I should take my time while I have it. Besides Reisen is coming with me in 2 hours. So if we meet someone undesirable, I can always rely on her to deal with my temporary problems. But the most important thing to learn before firing back at Youkai is too dodge incoming Youkai attacks. Afterall Dodging is more frequent than attacking in Gensokyo afterall... Or so Reisen says.