Chapter 6: It all adds up ( Part 2 )

January 1st 2020

Kourindou

Miko POV

12:00

Marisa placed down whatever book she was reading, and went to talk to my soon to be Guest.

Marisa: Yo!!! What's up Ze! You doing alright?

D: Oh sure. If you consider being called a fatty by the White Rabbit, "Alright".

Marisa: Pfft!!! Hahahahaha!!!

D: Oi!!!

Bonk!

Marisa: H-Hey! I was J-Just Joking!!!

???: Oh Come on Mari. You always say that, But you are as Rude as ever.

Marisa: Kouriiiiin... Come on! You can't deny it.

This Kourin a Male Individual with Golden Eyes, Short Silver Hair,and wears a pair of Glasses, His Clothes are Black and Blue, and he is currently carrying a small Bag with him. Is the supposed Shopkeeper of this place

Rinnosuke MorichikaThe Unmoving Used Goods Seller

Rinnosuke Morichika
The Unmoving Used Goods Seller

It's a rare sight to see a Male Outside the Village. That I will be certain. According to D. He is a Half Youkai. Quite the rare occurrence assuming how rare it is for Humans and Youkai to Undergo intercourse.

Rinnosuke: Just because it's true. Does not mean you should say it out loud Marisa.

Marisa: Fine...  *Mumbles* Kill Joy...

Rinnosuke: Hey!!! I heard that!!!

D: Soooooooo... Mari do you know why iam here?

Marisa: Can't say I have Ze~

D: As I thought... Well I heard about this place from Eirin. She also has alot to say about you Miss Kirisame.

Marisa: Oh? And what would that be?

D: Nothing much, the same old "You Steal Sh#t" argument I have heard around.

Marisa: Well, I Did borrow a couple of things.

D: And by Borrow you mean, Borrow correct?

Miko: Precisely.

I decided to add in a comment of my own. I won't deny that Marisa has had a habit of stealing things that didn't belong to her, she has occasionally attempted to rob the Mausoleum recently, ever since the Beast Spirit incident.

Rinnosuke: She is telling the truth you know?

D: Your Next Line Is: Oh Come On!!! Why is Everyone Ganging up on me. To U.